Dumb things people done to get banned or whatever!

Bearsy

Here's a development into whether mods can read PMs or not

534522_4371854287871_792680689_n.jpg

Magic?

How about admin rights?

Mods: in a case like this, do you

1) just check the PM inbox of the victim?

2) check both inboxes to get both sides of the story.

PS. Cheese on Toast. Can you prove your image isn't photoshopped? Magic is not an acceptable answer.

Magic?

How about admin rights?

Mods: in a case like this, do you

1) just check the PM inbox of the victim?

2) check both inboxes to get both sides of the story.

PS. Cheese on Toast. Can you prove your image isn't photoshopped? Magic is not an acceptable answer.

I s'pose I can't prove it no...

I'm pretty sure stevegrants said one time that mods can't read users pm's. I reckon just mike just took kpturners word for it. I don't mind that, this ain't a wet democracy with reasonable doubt laws - the Saintsweb is fascist state. I wouldn't have it any other way.

I'm pretty sure stevegrants said one time that mods can't read users pm's. I reckon just mike just took kpturners word for it. I don't mind that, this ain't a wet democracy with reasonable doubt laws - the Saintsweb is fascist state. I wouldn't have it any other way.

Why would one take kpturner's work over mine?

Might be being paranoid here BUT last 10 visit(s) to my page include;

DPS (the grass), stevegrant, justmike, Baj, saint_clark, st chalet + cheese on T

Count yourself lucky... the last few on mine have been CB Fry, and Turkish.... considering They hate me with venom of playground schoolgirl spite, should i be worried? They scare me more than those wussy mods ;-)

What's the pm system for if it ain't for abusing fellow forum members?

I'm surprised by DPS tho, I thought he was cool! I am now downgrading him to uncool! Which mod is dishing out the fractions? I might knock a couple of cool points off them also.

I'm going to invoke a right of reply here.

He sent 5 separate PM's saying 'You're a ****'.

Considering he had already stated he was reporting me for the beliefs he has, I felt it was only fair for me to return the compliment.

Glasgow, I have already said a number of times why don't you discuss it like a man and not throw your toys out of the pram everytime.

was to Dibden Purlieu Saint aka "The Grass"

Just a few kind words in response to his repeated allegations that i'm racist (simply becuase I dont rate Guly) Mods dont seem to react to these allegations on a public forum, but very fast to react when you try to resolve yourself (via PM)

The irony of you calling me 'The Grass' when you were the one that reported me first! Brilliant.

Are you sure he was meaning to insult you tho bro? Sounds like he was rating you four stars!

Oh ****, really? Maybe I misunderstood his PM's. If I misunderstood, then I apologise Glasgow.

But then he did send another one with the title TW4T. Unless that's a new boyband on X Factor or sumink (I'd assume he's into that kind of thing)?

Oh ****, really? Maybe I misunderstood his PM's. If I misunderstood, then I apologise Glasgow.

But then he did send another one with the title TW4T. Unless that's a new boyband on X Factor or sumink (I'd assume he's into that kind of thing)?

Looks like the worst private number plate in the world.

Edited by Tokyo-Saint
Made it a bit nicer as although I am generally 'team Glasgow' the jury is still out on this one.

Looks like the worst private number plate in the world.

Ah man, Tokyo is team Glasgow :(

I'm on a loser already.

I just felt that there was no need to just send the same message over and over without backing it up with at least an attempt to discuss it, and that we could discuss it on the main board, or in here.

I am happy to discuss how much of a **** I am. I do it often with myself of an evening. I thought I could get Glasgow to be my friend by showing him that I read his posts, cos no-one else seems to.

Oh well, life goes on I suppose.

was to Dibden Purlieu Saint aka "The Grass"

Just a few kind words in response to his repeated allegations that i'm racist (simply becuase I dont rate Guly) Mods dont seem to react to these allegations on a public forum, but very fast to react when you try to resolve yourself (via PM)

So this is how you were trying to resolve it, yes?

Youre a ****

That's mature. I'm not black by the way so probably not the correct target.

Youre a ****

Youre a ****

You mentioned that Mr Griffin.

Hey, why are you insulting yourself by inputting your own insults into my replies?

And then:

Tw4t

Wow, really touched a nerve here. I was saying this half in jest, but starting to believe you have a problem.

Its not right to put that on a public forum..... You can send me abuse on here (PM) if you like

I'm not into just insulting people. I leave that to people who can't articulate themselves in a decent manner.

not sure you understand the meaning of "private"

Grass!! :admin:

Well considering you were misrepresenting the conversation I felt that it would be better if it came out in the open. Plus, why do I have to keep it private, I've got no problem with people seeing it.

As said above, how I can be a 'Grass' when I was responding to you reporting me I have no idea.

Did you really do a grass Glasgows? DPS says you done a grass and then he done a grass cos you done a grass. That's my understandings!

In future can people copy me in on all pm's so i can keep top of this. Thanks.

I asked for a forum post to be removed as DPS called me a racist (x6) I never asked for any action to be taken against DPS (mods can confirm this) I then took to PM to tell DPS what I thought of him......... :) This cost me 5 infraction points (after the Grass, grassed me up)

You will see from the PMs that I invited him to abuse me via PM as I like PM abuse.

Calling someone a racist on a public forum is imo out of order.

He called me a racist 6x and got 1 infraction point - I call him a **** and get 5!! system is all wrong

In retrospect tho homie, if someone is calling you Racist x6 you is better off calling them Paedo x7. Either that or "Dibden Paedo Saint".

This is how we is dealing with these issues in a mature and responsible manner! Also you would only have got one fraction point this way.

I am glad the matter is all resolved tho. Can you and DPS just have a quick circle jerk to make things nice then we can start talking bout how to free Cheesie from cyber-prison.

Ok, steak finished. I'll give it a 6 out of 10 if anyone is interested.

I must admit I quite like this so far. There seems to be some investigating for me and bear to do plus also, I like the kind of Jeremy Kyle angle, with you both being online and arguing with each other. Bear, get the DNA results at the ready, we are going in.

OK, the facts so far.

1) DP saint called Glasgow a racist. No info so far as to why of if Glasgow was being a racist at the time. He doesn't tend to be a racist though, more evidence needed here.

2) Glasgow was furious at the claims. He then got on to PM and did whatever with number plate like insults plus asked the mods to delete the posts about him being a racist. Seems a bit of an overkill but I guess he wants to protect his internet reputation for not being called a racist.

3) DP is insulted about the 4 star rating and the number plate slur, so he tells the mods.

4) You now both think each other is a grass.

It seems to me that you are both ok and don't really mind each other deep down. If anything I would say the mods are to blame for handing out infractions but then you are both to blame as you are the ones who called the mods. You should both realise that the mods never did any good to anyone. They even tried to buy Turkish's silence with a game of golf and a bacon sandwich. You should have come to me and bear with your problem instead like you have done now. We could have resolved everything 'in house' and no fractions would have been handed out at all.

Now shake hands and move on before bletchy hears about this and starts analysing your quantitative data for spelling mistakes and double meanings.

In retrospect tho homie, if someone is calling you Racist x6 you is better off calling them Paedo x7. Either that or "Dibden Paedo Saint".

This is how we is dealing with these issues in a mature and responsible manner! Also you would only have got one fraction point this way.

I am glad the matter is all resolved tho. Can you and DPS just have a quick circle jerk to make things nice then we can start talking bout how to free Cheesie from cyber-prison.

:lol: some very good advice there - I will consult you before future retaliation!

Is Cheese on T now a perma ban? Think its two and out?

Ok, steak finished. I'll give it a 6 out of 10 if anyone is interested.

I must admit I quite like this so far. There seems to be some investigating for me and bear to do plus also, I like the kind of Jeremy Kyle angle, with you both being online and arguing with each other. Bear, get the DNA results at the ready, we are going in.

OK, the facts so far.

1) DP saint called Glasgow a racist. No info so far as to why of if Glasgow was being a racist at the time. He doesn't tend to be a racist though, more evidence needed here.

2) Glasgow was furious at the claims. He then got on to PM and did whatever with number plate like insults plus asked the mods to delete the posts about him being a racist. Seems a bit of an overkill but I guess he wants to protect his internet reputation for not being called a racist.

3) DP is insulted about the 4 star rating and the number plate slur, so he tells the mods.

4) You now both think each other is a grass.

It seems to me that you are both ok and don't really mind each other deep down. If anything I would say the mods are to blame for handing out infractions but then you are both to blame as you are the ones who called the mods. You should both realise that the mods never did any good to anyone. They even tried to buy Turkish's silence with a game of golf and a bacon sandwich. You should have come to me and bear with your problem instead like you have done now. We could have resolved everything 'in house' and no fractions would have been handed out at all.

Now shake hands and move on before bletchy hears about this and starts analysing your quantitative data for spelling mistakes and double meanings.

superb analysis - you and Bear are world class investigators!

You should call yourself "Rilakkuma" as this is Tokyo and Bears combined