Dumb things people done to get banned or whatever!

Bearsy

I see dogs is back, he started a thread on the main board bout Lambert being top scorers or something. He is changing a bit to hide from the mods though, now he is all... writing in.. this style with all the... dot dot dot... paws things... whatever they're called... elipse or something if i remember my school... correctly.

I don't think we need to rank the ladies, as far as I'm concerned they is all HOT. I would take a run at all of them, definitely!

• 4 weeks later...
I see that Dog has got himself a bans! I know i'm being really nosey or whatever but can someone give me the skinny bout what he done?

I don't know why there aren't public records for these things like in courts! Then we could learn what not to do! Feel free also to post informations bout the dumb things what you done to get infracted and bans!

Edit:

SAINTSWEB INFRACTIONS LEADERBOARD:

Glasgow Saint - 22

Alpine Saint - 14

Thedelldays - 10

Deano6 - 4

ericofarabia - 4

CB Fry - 3

Jonnyboy - 3

Bearsy - 1

Dibdeu Pirleu Saint - 1

Hamster - 1

suewhistle - 1

Trousers - 1

Hatch - 0

Pap - 0

Secret Site Agent - 0

Scotty - 0

Tokyo-Saint - 0

I'm such a goody-goody.

Or i'm more cerebral in my infractions that I get away with it!

• 2 weeks later...

This may need updating? Mods have been on hot pursuit last few days + we need Turkish and Hypos stats as they are 'bad boys for life'

Glasgow Saint - 22

Alpine Saint - 14

Thedelldays - 10

Deano6 - 4

ericofarabia - 4

CB Fry - 3

Jonnyboy - 3

Bearsy - 1

Dibdeu Pirleu Saint - 1

Hamster - 1

suewhistle - 1

Trousers - 1

Hatch - 0

Pap - 0

Secret Site Agent - 0

Scotty - 0

Tokyo-Saint - 0

This may need updating? Mods have been on hot pursuit last few days + we need Turkish and Hypos stats as they are 'bad boys for life'

Glasgow Saint - 22

Alpine Saint - 14

Thedelldays - 10

Deano6 - 4

ericofarabia - 4

CB Fry - 3

Jonnyboy - 3

Bearsy - 1

Dibdeu Pirleu Saint - 1

Hamster - 1

suewhistle - 1

Trousers - 1

Hatch - 0

Pap - 0

Secret Site Agent - 0

Scotty - 0

Tokyo-Saint - 0

Ahem.. I have 1

I honestly don't know where you find them. I have looked in the profile bit but didn't see anything, I could have loads but don't know it. Do the Internet police email you or something to say what you are charged with and how many points you get?

Have you checked the paper part for your forum licence ?

They are on there

Good call Glasgows! I've updated the first post. Turkish mentioned in the whole off-Ramirez debacle yesterday that he had 4 fractions and hypo actually posted his and he had like 4 pages of them and 5 on a page so I'm giving him 20. What's confusing things tho is i didn't originally know you could get different points so i don't know if people have been declaring their total fractions or total points? Also, is you bull-sh!tting bout having 22!

Oh, and i give St.Chalet one for keep moving dumb mainboard threads to the muppet shows. I also give justmikes one for the same offence, but i refracted it for giving cheese-on-dune a fraction!

If anyones missing let me know!

SAINTSWEB INFRACTIONS LEADERBOARD:

Glasgow Saint - 22

hypochondriac - 20

Alpine Saint - 14

Thedelldays - 12

Deano6 - 4

ericofarabia - 4

Turkish - 4

CB Fry - 3

Jonnyboy - 3

Bearsy - 1

Cheese-on-Dune - 1

Dibdeu Pirleu Saint - 1

Hamster - 1

skint-saint - 1

St.Chalet - 1

suewhistle - 1

Trousers - 1

Hatch - 0

Pap - 0

Secret Site Agent - 0

Scotty - 0

Tokyo-Saint - 0

Good call Glasgows! I've updated the first post. Turkish mentioned in the whole off-Ramirez debacle yesterday that he had 4 fractions and hypo actually posted his and he had like 4 pages of them and 5 on a page so I'm giving him 20. What's confusing things tho is i didn't originally know you could get different points so i don't know if people have been declaring their total fractions or total points? Also, is you bull-sh!tting bout having 22!

Oh, and i give St.Chalet one for keep moving dumb mainboard threads to the muppet shows. I also give justmikes one for the same offence, but i refracted it for giving cheese-on-dune a fraction!

My infraction was from Chalet

Give me the circumstances of the dumb thing what you done and i will judge if it's sufficiently nawty!

Reason: Insulted Other Member(s)

I got fed up with Dalek so called him some bad things which I thought were funny, but apparently the rules say you are not allowed to insult Daleks and call him stuff like a tedious jizz monkey or suggest he put a carrier bag over his head and stuff like that.:?

Reason: Insulted Other Member(s)

I got fed up with Dalek so called him some bad things which I thought were funny, but apparently the rules say you are not allowed to insult Daleks and call him stuff like a tedious jizz monkey or suggest he put a carrier bag over his head and stuff like that.:?

It did make me laugh :)

Turkish must have more than 4? He got 2 infractions last night (6 points was 4+2) yeah my 22 is genuine! Been clean for a while now but picked up fractions daily during my OBS days! All behind me now.....

Windmill arms2, delldays and alpine used to bully me...... Me and DD are best buds now though! Alps is like my dad

Yeah maybe i got that wrong it was yesterday and as i remember it Turkish was talking bout chalet being a fraction nazi and he was like "3 of my 4 have come from him"

I'll see if i can find it or whatever, maybe i got it wrong! It'd be a lot easier if they'd just give me access to everyone's personal records!

Yeah maybe i got that wrong it was yesterday and as i remember it Turkish was talking bout chalet being a fraction nazi and he was like "3 of my 4 have come from him"

I'll see if i can find it or whatever, maybe i got it wrong! It'd be a lot easier if they'd just give me access to everyone's personal records!

I'll just tell you my password to make it easier :)

That would've been my second guess! I only said ****** cos when is see most people entering their passwords on computers it's almost always ******! Seems a bit stupid to me like a big security risk or whatever. This is how people get their facebooks hacked!

Hey cheesie! I'm starting to suspect you ain't taking the fraction system seriously... remember how that ended for you last times!

What was the dumb thing what you done to get fracted or whatever? Was it lols? I bet it was lols!

I got a warning a couple of days ago. This should count as like 0.25 of an infraction or something!

Just seen you're explaination... I guess that qualifies! Part fractions tho are more correctly expressed as fractions, i.e. 1/4

I don't think we need to rank the ladies, as far as I'm concerned they is all HOT. I would take a run at all of them, definitely!

No you wouldn't, not unless you could hide your infidelity from Tokyos. ;) He could never bear the pain.