Dumb things people done to get banned or whatever!

Bearsy

most my infractions have come on my alpine and glasgow accounts.

Hahaha!

Mate of mine started a forum for his band but they was sh!t and no-one ever posted, so i felt bad for him and signed up with 10 different accounts and spent like days having little debates and arguments amongst myselfs, then my mate phoned me one day and was like "James, what the **** are you doing? You know i can see the ip addresses is all the same don't you?"

To be honest i was a bit relieved, it was really starting to take up a lot of my life not to mention doing my head in trying to remember who was angry with who and why.

Hahaha!

Mate of mine started a forum for his band but they was sh!t and no-one ever posted, so i felt bad for him and signed up with 10 different accounts and spent like days having little debates and arguments amongst myselfs, then my mate phoned me one day and was like "James, what the **** are you doing? You know i can see the ip addresses is all the same don't you?"

To be honest i was a bit relieved, it was really starting to take up a lot of my life not to mention doing my head in trying to remember who was angry with who and why.

:lol::lol: youve just entered my top 10 fav posters list and earnt a SWF friend request

Hahaha!

I think I know that site.

Hahaha!

I used to post on that forum but I used to argue with these 10 idiots. I ended up getting loads of infractions and eventually banned.

Hahaha!

was the ForeverSaints site.

the owner banned everyone so started replying to his own threads..lol

what a lunchbox he was

I've only had 2 infractions each worth 2 points each and long expired.

Pancake ripped my cherry away from me for "insulting other posters" on quite a classic thread ...... http://www.saintsweb.co.uk/showthread.php?17494-The-quot-Missing-Posters-quot-Appreciation-Thread&p=487150#post487150 Seems smileys aren't a Get Out Of Jail Free Card :?

A few months later Baj got me for innocently (I hadn't read the small print :rolleyes:) asking why a thread had been locked. Hienous crime ( and spelling?) I'm sure you'll all agree! Is Kippy still around - I'm sure he's had a few infractions :lol:

Like everyone else I've been guilty of a lot worse and no action taken!!

Dog was one of the best posters on here. Pathetic decision if they've banned him.

Yeah I don't know dog or nothing but i always like his posts cos they is often a bit wild like he posts drunk or something.

I hope it's not a perma-ban thing, i do think when someone has contributed like 7000 posts or whatever the dumb mods should cut them a bit of slack.

I've only had 2 infractions each worth 2 points each and long expired.

Pancake ripped my cherry away from me for "insulting other posters" on quite a classic thread ...... http://www.saintsweb.co.uk/showthread.php?17494-The-quot-Missing-Posters-quot-Appreciation-Thread&p=487150#post487150 Seems smileys aren't a Get Out Of Jail Free Card :?

A few months later Baj got me for innocently (I hadn't read the small print :rolleyes:) asking why a thread had been locked. Hienous crime ( and spelling?) I'm sure you'll all agree! Is Kippy still around - I'm sure he's had a few infractions :lol:

Like everyone else I've been guilty of a lot worse and no action taken!!

That thread was looools! I didn't know a lot of the people it was going on about tho, funny how things change so much in just a few years.

I also didn't know pancake used to be a mod. I see him post on here occassionally and i always thought that he seemed alright, but it's like he was the Stalin of forum mods or something! He's on there boasting how he hands out "10s of infractions a day!". Some of them is really pathetic too, like yours, someone is saying there used to a kiddies forum then you make an entirely reasonable joke about someone getting caught lurking in there, and pancakes decided to stamp down on you with the iron heel of his Nazi jackboot! What a d!ck!

Can someone give me the skinny on what the Mark loves Amy thread was all about? It sounds loools!

I've had one.

Je ne regrette rien.

The guy is a plonker. (To be honest without checking I can't remember who, there have been one or two candidates..)

You is naughty girl! You is bad girl! You needs punishing! I bet when the mods was doing their infraction they was all touching themselves!

I am slightly worried that people are gonna be getting themselves purposely infracted just so they can move up the leaderboard, I see dat Jonnyboy already is thinking along those lines, competitive little **** dat he is.

Moving back to the op, does no-one actually know how come Dog got banned? The silence on this subject is deafening, it's kind of frightening when people are whisked away in the night without trial or public consultation it's like a whole Guantanamo Bay situation. I picture him now deep in the bowels of St Mary's getting water-boarded by Stevegrant and St.Chalet. He'd probably quite like that.

Apparently Baj tried to have surprise sex with Dog's niece. Dog was witness so Steve Grant and Nicola have him somewhere now...

Erm, Dog does better rude posts than me.

Moving back to the op, does no-one actually know how come Dog got banned? The silence on this subject is deafening, it's kind of frightening when people are whisked away in the night without trial or public consultation it's like a whole Guantanamo Bay situation. I picture him now deep in the bowels of St Mary's getting water-boarded by Stevegrant and St.Chalet. He'd probably quite like that.

I have been privileged enough to see a few people go apesh*t crazy and get banned. It's funny to see it happening. Unfortunately, the mods are bang on the stuff that actually causes the ban. Most of it is deleted straight away, which makes it a bit of a "you had to be there" moment.

Dog's last post was on 22nd June. Officially, his last words were "Death to KUBA". I'm repeating this at great risk to myself. These words might be some sort of secret SaintsWeb codeword for "ban me instantly". In any event, I haven't got a Scooby what he was going on about.

Can anyone offer any more texture to this tale? Mod explanation / wild gossip equally welcomed.

Oh I was also thinking Turkish was moaning bout getting infractions the other day. I'm scared to pm him but fortunately he is like a spambot any you only need to use certain keywords to get his attention:

a) We is bigger than Everton

b) We is easily selling out 50k stadium next season

c) We should all dress up as homer simpsons for away games

Dont waste your typing fingers, he's away on a jolly. Again.

I have been privileged enough to see a few people go apesh*t crazy and get banned. It's funny to see it happening. Unfortunately, the mods are bang on the stuff that actually causes the ban. Most of it is deleted straight away, which makes it a bit of a "you had to be there" moment.

Dog's last post was on 22nd June. Officially, his last words were "Death to KUBA". I'm repeating this at great risk to myself. These words might be some sort of secret SaintsWeb codeword for "ban me instantly". In any event, I haven't got a Scooby what he was going on about.

Can anyone offer any more texture to this tale? Mod explanation / wild gossip equally welcomed.

actually, that is quite bizarre. I'm a bit bored at the moment, so just googled the phrase and it showed up a link about the Poland captain's father passing away during the Euros. When I clicked the link http://ca.news.yahoo.com/fathers-death-recalls-trauma-poland-captain-164529079--sow.html it shows up for a moment, then gets blocked with an error message, anybody else feel like trying it? The page is clearly there.

actually, that is quite bizarre. I'm a bit bored at the moment, so just googled the phrase and it showed up a link about the Poland captain's father passing away during the Euros. When I clicked the link http://ca.news.yahoo.com/fathers-death-recalls-trauma-poland-captain-164529079--sow.html it shows up for a moment, then gets blocked with an error message, anybody else feel like trying it? The page is clearly there.

Don't know if this is relevant. Seems to be the same story though.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5iPYMHrfR8G0S0qulfcQtDFWOtQeg?docId=CNG.1425a4d0f6624dbfdf6b5706826579b0.1b1

I have reported this post to mods

You utter bast! How could you do me up like this? Do you know what we do to grasses on our manor? etc. etc.

Think scotty might be onto something. Or a mod could clear his up.

Why did Dog get banned, lords on high?

I just went on dogs profile page to search for clues... had a good lol at his msn address!

I see St. Chalet has been creeping around there, I reckon he must be involved in the conspiracies! I don't know if he's the ringleader or if maybe he was acting under orders. There's no telling how high this thing goes!

These are dark times, posters is dropping like flies. I have it on good authority that pap is about to receive a permaban for mentioning the unmentionable. RIP, pap!

I just went on dogs profile page to search for clues... had a good lol at his msn address!

I see St. Chalet has been creeping around there, I reckon he must be involved in the conspiracies! I don't know if he's the ringleader or if maybe he was acting under orders. There's no telling how high this thing goes!

These are dark times, posters is dropping like flies. I have it on good authority that pap is about to receive a permaban for mentioning the unmentionable. RIP, pap!

You've built it up to such an extent that I don't think a permaban quite covers it.

I'd actually be disappointed if they weren't in the SaintsWeb Orbital Control Centre* right now trying to kill me with a laser or something.

*The SaintsWeb Orbital Control Centre is only possible because of the unique way it is funded**.

** Fivers

I think I've had about three infractions ever. Two were about circumventing the f u ck i ng swear filter.

I think I have only ever had one for being a sarcastic sneering git. Which is probably surprising to some.

And can I take this opportunity to say I do find Bearsy quite funny.

I'll let you know if I get infracted for this post.

Cheers Fry I have updated the leaderboards on the first post, you is solid mid-table at the moment, you is basically Fulham.

Glasgow Saint is runaway bad boy at the moment! I was thinking maybe Alpine but i suppose he is more infracted against than infracting himself. If we had a leaderboard for who people got their infractions for being sarcastic about he would probably be #1!

I do really need Turkish datas though, I was reading this one thread last night when he was ripping on SaintAndy666 with that other dude what follows him around agreeing with him and while I like Turkish's posts cos they is often funny I can see how the dumb mods might be issuing their infractions all the time. I'm not sure he'd share them with me though, we're like at opposite ends of the posters style - I'm like Happy Bear and he's like Bear With Sore Heads. I think I need to subtly bring him on side by agreeing with some of his abuses first... I'll try and figures something out!

PS - Didn't know you could get infracted for cheating on the swear filters - I do that all the cvnting time!

I do really need Turkish datas though, I was reading this one thread last night when he was ripping on SaintAndy666 with that other dude what follows him around agreeing with him and while I like Turkish's posts cos they is often funny I can see how the dumb mods might be issuing their infractions all the time. I'm not sure he'd share them with me though, we're like at opposite ends of the posters style - I'm like Happy Bear and he's like Bear With Sore Heads. I think I need to subtly bring him on side by agreeing with some of his abuses first... I'll try and figures something out!

I'd imagine Turkish would wear his infractions like a tyke toting an ASBO - a badge of honour. What's the score, Turkish?

I got an infraction for this addressed to Hypochondriac. Should have got a prize imo.

"What a prize **** you are. I suppose taking the **** out of fans who coined the 'Win It For Markus' slogan two days after his death with your oh so amusing 'Win it for Rickie Martin' avatar is "respecting the views of others". Youre not even a good troll, you just bandwagon jump. One sad individual. And I havent forgotten the Afghan girl joke either. "

I was offered an SWF mod job once in return for my silence.........

Alpine should have way more points than that, its actually quite hard to get banned from here innit?

Maybe the mods arent quite as thick as certain people on here and realise that if I am offensive (which is nowhere near as often as the bandwagon impression gives) it is quite often under extreme duress. Maybe they also actually read what I wrote and take it at face-value as if someone other than alpine_saint was writing it and are not straining at the leash to be abusive.

I'm bottom of the leader board. Bearsy, I got an infection once (in my ear), I know it's not exactly the same but it is close spelling wise. Can I get half a point for that? Or can it count in my favour if 2 of use have the same points? Kind of like a goal difference?

So not to harp on or nothing but I was thinking we'd be seeing Dog back by now, I don't know but i kind of figured the usual ban was like a week? My investigations is dat he's been gone like 10 days... is that meaning he's been given the permaban?