Car giant

SO16_Saint

a few mates of mine have bought from there. As the name suggests, fast moving and buy 'em cheap stack 'em high type company. Dont expect great service apparantly but the cars have all been pretty decent. I understand they buy up a lot of ex company and lease cars so you know they've been pretty well looked after and well serviced etc. Never heard any complaints.

a few mates of mine have bought from there. As the name suggests, fast moving and buy 'em cheap stack 'em high type company. Dont expect great service apparantly but the cars have all been pretty decent. I understand they buy up a lot of ex company and lease cars so you know they've been pretty well looked after and well serviced etc. Never heard any complaints.

Hi Turkish.

I did end up buying here. Would agree with much if not all of what you said.

Customer Service was very 'corporate' and you get passed from A to B to C back to A then on to D.

The car itself is a bargain, 1.5-2k cheaper than most I've seen, and 50k miles less.

It had one previous owner and it was an ex rental car.

Would go back, and would recommend.

Hi Turkish.

I did end up buying here. Would agree with much if not all of what you said.

Customer Service was very 'corporate' and you get passed from A to B to C back to A then on to D.

The car itself is a bargain, 1.5-2k cheaper than most I've seen, and 50k miles less.

It had one previous owner and it was an ex rental car.

Would go back, and would recommend.

Did you use their finance or pay for it yourself?

Did you use their finance or pay for it yourself?

Used their finance. Was going to use the bank, but they dragged their heels.

Got approved within 5 mins, and at the same rate. Easy peasy.

Just for the bank loan forms through today, 6 days after I bought the car, and 8 after applying.

You thinking of using them?

Used their finance. Was going to use the bank, but they dragged their heels.

Got approved within 5 mins, and at the same rate. Easy peasy.

Just for the bank loan forms through today, 6 days after I bought the car, and 8 after applying.

You thinking of using them?

Yeah, I need to get a new car soon. What apr did you get?

Not sue tbh, sorry.

It's a HP arrangement, so slightly higher than normal loans I think, but 6700 over 4 years worked out at 202 per month I think, with 1000 down.

What you going for?

Probably a 3 or 5 series or an A4. Do a lot of miles for work so need something reliable and comfortable