FS: Matchworn / Player Issue shirts

Michelle

Have completely forgotten who it is on here that is interested in these sorta things, despite me having sold some before!

Anyway, I have three I've just dug out from the collection that I'm looking to dispose of, anyone interested in finding out more? :D

Yep, from what years?

There he is! :D

Just in case anyone else is interested, this is what we have:

It's Jan-Paul Saeijs short sleeve away shirt (the grey one, 2008-2009) worn at Nottingham Forest vs Saints 3rd May 2009. Can vouch for it's authenticity as we caught it when it got chucked into the crowd at the end of the game!

The other two aren't player shirts, have just compared them up to the Prutton one I have from the same year (and that's going nowhere!), but if anyone's interested in a short sleeve Crouch printed shirt, or a long sleeved signed, printed (including badges) Jamie Redkrapp shirt, lemme know! :D

There he is! :D

Just in case anyone else is interested, this is what we have:

It's Jan-Paul Saeijs short sleeve away shirt (the grey one, 2008-2009) worn at Nottingham Forest vs Saints 3rd May 2009. Can vouch for it's authenticity as we caught it when it got chucked into the crowd at the end of the game!

The other two aren't player shirts, have just compared them up to the Prutton one I have from the same year (and that's going nowhere!), but if anyone's interested in a short sleeve Crouch printed shirt, or a long sleeved signed, printed (including badges) Jamie Redkrapp shirt, lemme know! :D

Regardless of whether you guys are interested in buying or not, would be interested to know how much you think they might be worth - haven't sold any shirts for years!