Best video player for iphone 5

Thedelldays

I had same problem, my brother's in the make computer's work business and he said there was some thing bout the dudes who make the video apps not wanting to pay the dudes who make the sound thingys so most of them don't work no more. It's pretty technical.

I've got this one called "It's Playing" tho which still works. You have to pay for it tho, it was like £2.50.

I had same problem, my brother's in the make computer's work business and he said there was some thing bout the dudes who make the video apps not wanting to pay the dudes who make the sound thingys so most of them don't work no more. It's pretty technical.

I've got this one called "It's Playing" tho which still works. You have to pay for it tho, it was like £2.50.

cheers...got that, you still have to extract the audio files with its tool and add the file to the programme separately....all rather odd

Yeah, basically there people who wrote the code to carry the audio (in the form that is used by 99% of the movies you download) basically pulled the rights for them to use it unless they pay a large licence fee. Thats why audio doesnt work any more. When it did work, GoodPlayer was awesome, thats what I used