Marcus Hahnemann -we were destroyed!

NickG

MH Reminded me a bit of Kelvin. Good shot stopper, but seems scared of crosses. Stayed rooted to his line as crosses came in from Skacel and then James for the first goal.

Good read though. Just a shame we wont play like that against Plymouth. When teams come here and sit back a bit we seem to run short of ideas.

and this week's Lotto numbers are ?

Yes, ignoring certain parts of a statement so that the whole point goes way over your head is always good for a laugh.

Reading were unbeatten at home and were always going to come out and try and play it. They were complacent and we took full advantage.

Plymouth aren't going to be like that. After seeing our performance and being away from home, they're going to set up to be hard to beat. We wont get anywhere near as much space to play as we were allowed at the Mad Stad.

I'm not saying we can't win tomorrow, just that it's going to be a different game and we wont be able to play our way through them like we did on Saturday.

You played to our weaknesses, which was 100% the right tactic. You looked hungry, didn't give us space, got your first goal when Hahnemann dallied and didn't go for the cross, the second was a fantastic shot under pressure. We wasted some very early chances and never really got going.

We weren't given the space to play the penetrative football we've played this season, and even though we had an off day, credit has to be given to you. I think with more performances like that, you'll soar up the table.

You played to our weaknesses, which was 100% the right tactic. You looked hungry, didn't give us space, got your first goal when Hahnemann dallied and didn't go for the cross, the second was a fantastic shot under pressure. We wasted some very early chances and never really got going.

We weren't given the space to play the penetrative football we've played this season, and even though we had an off day, credit has to be given to you. I think with more performances like that, you'll soar up the table.

Thanks very much - It is a shame that it takes a fan from another team to make one of the most positve comments that I've read on this dreary site tonight.

Fair enough, but hve to say the reason you had an off day was more down to the fact that we had an on day. We never let you play well, as opposed to you not playing well.