The Who - Quadrophenia tour 2013

Crazy Diamond

Anyone going?

I've seen The Who twice, one good gig, the other not so good.

Also saw Roger Daltrey perform Tommy in Boscombe last year, maybe the year before. Note for note perfect. Utter joy.

My old man bought Quadrophenia from WH Smith the day it came out, still has the vinyl. Bought three tickets today through O2 Priority, £240, looking forward to it. Already seen a set of two tickets on eBay for double that.

'General sale' just doesn't exist anymore. There are so many websites offering 'pre-sale' it's ridiculous. I reckon half the O2 is already sold, and it's not on 'general' sale until Friday.

Being a bit of a mod freak, I'd love to go to this.

Will probably try get a ticket Friday, but can't see me having much choice.

This pre-sale stuff ****es me off. The amount of gigs that sell-out before going on sale now is just a joke.

Yep, hear you on that one. Best of luck. If you've got an American Express card, are a Who fan club member or an O2 customer you can get pre-sale tickets at the regular price. If any one of those three apply to you, book right now. I reckon it's close to a sell out already.

Yep, hear you on that one. Best of luck. If you've got an American Express card, are a Who fan club member or an O2 customer you can get pre-sale tickets at the regular price. If any one of those three apply to you, book right now. I reckon it's close to a sell out already.

Sadly, I'm none of the above.

As always seems to be the way.

Pretty sure my stepdad managed to get some tickets, think we're seeing them in Birmingham. Unfortunately I wasn't old enough to have seen them in their prime, but saw them at Beaulieu in 2007 and they were great. That was my first ever gig actually.

I saw that one too, wasn't as impressive as the one I saw previously but still a good night.