Would you like to join MY FAN CLUB

Miltonroader07

I think this means NO :)

do you think I am a Skate...... would you like to meet me and see my Passport and Season Ticket and then give me a cheque for £500 for the Childrens Hospice. If we meet and I cant do as I have just suggested I will give you £500 in cash...So; mouthy Punk do ya feel lucky.... do Ya

Where did I say you were a Skate in the last week ?

Unless you can arrange a ticket to Manila for less than 500 your better off putting your own money in the hospice

I cant even see why I am responding to this as you are obviously devoid of any sort of humour or so sensitive baby shampoo would hurt you.

Hi milts

Although I joke that you are a skate, I don't really think you are one. I am a little worried that you may be a serial killer though. Since you arrived posters have been going missing. I know there is a chance that this is Turkish but he is more a crag yoga story them to sleep, then stamp on their head and leave a calling card type of guy.

Can you meet spudders as planned, we'll see if he survives, then Bearsy, then Glasgow, then if after 6 months everyone is still breathing, I'll send my wife. Cheers.

Phil - would it not be easier and cheap to meet in Angola? Also less chance of a murder investigation - just saying.

Phil - would it not be easier and cheap to meet in Angola? Also less chance of a murder investigation - just saying.

well it will be cheaper for me, so Milts pick any 5 star hotel in Luanda as the venue and I will give you the dates of my availability a month in advance to allow you to get your ticket arranged.

NB you will also be picking up the tab for the beer and tarts

Can you meet spudders as planned, we'll see if he survives, then Bearsy, then Glasgow, then if after 6 months everyone is still breathing, I'll send my wife. Cheers.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat, you want to use us before your wife, where's your interwebz loyalty to me Bearsy & Glasgow?