Liverpool build up thread (TMS Style)

Tokyo-Saint

As you may or may not be aware, bletch is my father, this came as a surprise to me as well but he said so and the man is rarely wrong. This make DP a kind of uncle, a kindly gentleman with a couple of quid and a friendly way. I run to sit on his knee when he arrives with fond memories of his previous visits, pictures of alien slags on the pull in Dubai etc. The only problem is, I find out uncle phil has a load of stories to tell and they are not about Carton or the fresh prince but about golf and golfers buying him drinks. This causes me to run away to the mainly bored or whatever but this just encourages the story telling uncle to tell more stories and post more golfing pictures.

There it is ladyboy phil, the truth laid bare like an Angolan comfort girl looking to bring home the bacon.

Co-incidentally, Olwyn, (Who is strangely Welsh with a name like that) is in to his Karaoke in a big way. He's all Bon Jovi, Metallica & Tom Jones.

Anyways he has something to do with some weird global karaoke superstar web site (which I think is the work of too many Absinthe shots when he was younger) and which I have never been able to find of course.

But anyway, on that web site and every time I am too p1ssed to know better on a Friday night at Rock Bottom I do revert to my Stage Name...

Which

REALLY scarily (how the fook did Tokes know?)

Uncle Phil

OK so time to bump this thread.

Big game build up.

What's the news? Luke Shaw had a cold this week. (I could say Rick told me but in fact it was Luke himself (on Twitter))

What's the preferred beer of the day? (Oh gawd more beer arrgh)

Where you watching the game? Who do we have to hate for being at SMS?

Morning Phil, I look forward to when the muppets build up thread becomes bigger than the main bored thread! (It's only a matter of time).

Liverpool news: John Barnes apparently out today, this has to be good news.

Today is international ladies drink day*, so stick to appletinis or babychams rather than beers Phil. A natural bonus of drinking these drinks will be that ladies will think you are in touch with your feminine side and want you even more than usual.

I'm going to watch from the Northam today, I predict a 4-1 win for us, yes that's right 4-1. It's difficult to know who to hate for this one really. There are no obvious choices, so I'm going to hate myself.

*It may not be

I'm really worried about the game today.

There's a one in 5 chance that we'll have David Pleat as the summariser. Still, maybe Bearsy (RIP) can have a word with Tony Gubba upstairs and see if he could just find a way to do it for us one more time.

Trouble is I think we need a medium for that and Turkish is (I'm reliably informed by Demis Roussos) a XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXL

I'm really worried about the game today.

There's a one in 5 chance that we'll have David Pleat as the summariser. Still, maybe Bearsy (RIP) can have a word with Tony Gubba upstairs and see if he could just find a way to do it for us one more time.

Trouble is I think we need a medium for that and Turkish is (I'm reliably informed by Demis Roussos) a XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXL

Oh god I'd forgotten about the cr*p summariser us sun dwellers get, most of them see the game as well as stevie wonder.

What a win! Us muppets should do this for every game, John Barnes was no where to be seen! On to the next one, anyone have any news on Kerry Dixon or Ken Mounkou for either side?

The win today was totally down to TMS. What a brilliant tactical decision.

On with the next.

Worried about Gullit's height from set pieces