Cps

chuz

Around six weeks ago my missus had her car broken into while she collected the nipper from school. She had a phone and wallet nicked that she had rather stupidly left on the back seat. Dumb mistake but I cannot say I have never done the same.

As the tea leaves went to speed off in their dodgy looking car, another car blocked their way, leaving just enough time for a clear thinking local to get the registration details of the motor.

Cops eventually arrived, statements taken from all, cards and phone cancelled, etc etc.

I have just had a copper call me to tell me they arrested these three scumbags the next day, who denied everything despite being in the same car, in the same place. It seems the OB had actually taken the case seriously and put together a comprehensive case for prosecution. The policeman told me they had a file of evidence six inches thick against them.

They sent it to the CPS and it has come back with 'not enough evidence to warrant a prosecution'. The copper I spoke to was gobsmacked.

I just cannot believe that, even when the police take the case this seriously and do not just fob you off with a crime number, the CPS then do not allow them to go for a prosecution.

So there are three more thieves that have got away with daylight robbery (literally) as well as driving away at 50mph outside a school with primary aged kids running around...I despair.

I was assaulted in a night club completely through no fault of my own and as a result was knocked unconscious, luckily as a result my friends took me outside, when I came around, I was promptly arrested and driven home whilst my friends tried in vain to point out the culprits. The next day, I was fobbed off with a crime number and the police ran me 2 months later stating they 'couldn't find the officers who arrested me that night'.

Not a bad way to celebrate your 21st birthday!

The legal system is f**ked - good thing i'm studying law...

The CPS are a joke. When i was on Jury service the defendants were these longhaired leftie Robsk types. I was really looking forward to finding them guilty and the ****ing CPS stopped the case just before it was going to start because of lack of evidence.:rolleyes:

Guest Dark Sotonic Mills
Cps = cant prosecute ****

Actually they're known as the 'Criminals Protection Society'.

BTW. If you have the car number plate details, you can write to DVLA with a £2 fee and tell them you were involved in a scrape with this particular car and you require the keeper's details...........

Thanks mate, just reminded me that I am still waiting for my crime number for my smashed window.

And don't get me started on jury service. I can still see the little bastard who robbed the shop in Spring Road, winking at us jurors when the judge had just told us to find him 'not guilty' due to some stupid technicality. We had an 'expert witness' who totally discredited a method of identifying people in CCTV images, as his way was much better. I couldn't help thinking how, what he was saying was that anyone convicted using the old method should be released, as they're convictions were, surely unjust!

That is me done for the night.