Going to buy a car in the summer

Barry Sanchez

and I will have about £5000 just for a runabout for myself, now is it worth me doing a fianance thing with Ford or shall I just pay £5000 cash for a runabout?

Would much rather pay cash and own it to be honest but it abviously comes with its own problems of repairs etc .

Cheers ta

and I will have about £5000 just for a runabout for myself, now is it worth me doing a fianance thing with Ford or shall I just pay £5000 cash for a runabout?

Would much rather pay cash and own it to be honest but it abviously comes with its own problems of repairs etc .

Cheers ta

Think you've answered your own question. Just pay cash, as you'll get bugger all interest on it in the bank.

So, you want to go finance because you want the guarantee of dealer support if things go wrong?

Just aim for a car of lower value then your budget and use the savings for ongoing maintenance that all cars will need. Dealers are crooks, do not seek their help.

Edited by Colinjb