£23 Average Ticket Price - Echo

Nexstar

The echo have said that saints are currently working on the basis that the average ticket price will be around £23, taking into account children and concessions.

I guess it will be around £15 for teens and £25ish for adults, which I think will have a big effect on the gate.

If it is this much we may be looking at around 24,000 and a big reduction in profit.

The highest the prices will be are the current ticket prices as we can't make them higher.

£28 is currently the highest, possibility that unlike last season's FA cup games there may be different prices for different areas of the stadium.

£28 isn't too bad, paid more than that to see Charlton and QPR. Would be ****ed off it it's anything more than £30 though.

I would be ****ed off if it cost me any more than £24, the price my season ticket seat would cost if I bought it game by game. (Itchen block 4).

"Thanks for sticking by the club over the last 4 years but to watch Manchester United it will cost you more" No thanks I'll watch it in the pub.

I would be ****ed off if it cost me any more than £24, the price my season ticket seat would cost if I bought it game by game. (Itchen block 4).

"Thanks for sticking by the club over the last 4 years but to watch Manchester United it will cost you more" No thanks I'll watch it in the pub.

This is a really tough call for the club though.

We need money badly and this is probably the one chance we have this season to fill the ground...

I don't envy them. Whatever happens they'll cheese someone off.

I'd like to see some pricing preference given to ST Holders (I am not one) and then purchasing preference given to those (I am one) who have been to games all season. Beyond that, a fair price that fills the ground would be the ideal outcome.

I also like the idea of bundling the ticket with another home game, but at a reduced price.

Call me old fashioned but if a few people could just see the enthusiasm, passion and heart our lads play with they might fall back in love with the team in red and white - which when all said and done, is what football's about - not who currently occupies the end seat at the boardroom table...

If we don't snap the tickets up at £30 then Im sure all those thousands who live locally will finally get a chance to watch Manchester United at last.

I know this is not right, However If it means that the club can keep some players for the rest of the season so be it!