Family wagon

SO16_Saint

I'm in the process of changing cars as I will soon need a double buggy, and our current car will no way accommodate it.

We've seen a 55 plate Citroen Xsara Picasso (or however you spell it) for £2699. It's done 88k miles. We will get £3500px for ours.

Thoughts on this car? Anyone got/ha one?

Any other recommendations for a family type MPV for around £3.5k?

Thanks!!

I'd go for the ford over the Picasso all day long what are the engine choices? The 1.6tdci ford is a nice little engine!!

We've seen a Picasso exclusive 05 plate for £2995 with 95000 miles(diesel) also.

The boot of the Ford doesn't fit the Bugaboo Donkey that the Mrs wants so that's out...

Don't bother with an old C-Max, they're rubbish, arguably less usable space than a Focus.

We almost got a C4 Grand Picasso, liked it a lot and good value. Other obvious options are S-Max, Mazda 5... might need to stretch the budget a little though. If you're stuck with that budget, you could do worse than a Zafira.

Why the Donkey, incidentally? Theyre not very good... do you already have a Chameleon?

I'm in the process of changing cars as I will soon need a double buggy, and our current car will no way accommodate it.

We've seen a 55 plate Citroen Xsara Picasso (or however you spell it) for £2699. It's done 88k miles. We will get £3500px for ours.

Thoughts on this car? Anyone got/ha one?

Any other recommendations for a family type MPV for around £3.5k?

Thanks!!

You can have my 2006 Chrysler PT limited edition for £3,000. Mercedes diesel engine, leather interior, 56,000 miles. I bought it when I had the same needs as you. Didn't like the Picasso's, seemed to sway like a tall building too much

Edited by buctootim

Don't bother with an old C-Max, they're rubbish, arguably less usable space than a Focus.

We almost got a C4 Grand Picasso, liked it a lot and good value. Other obvious options are S-Max, Mazda 5... might need to stretch the budget a little though. If you're stuck with that budget, you could do worse than a Zafira.

Why the Donkey, incidentally? Theyre not very good... do you already have a Chameleon?

The mrs wants a donkey because it allows you to have 2 different and kids, side by side. She's not a fan of one on top of the other styles.