Banned from SMS

miserableoldgit

Does anybody know what happened about the the main steward in the carpark last season.There was a furore about him pushing a grandfather and grandson or something?

I remember this one Nick, it revolved around two kids waiting for autographs and a steward, who was named on here, ushered them away, their grandad who was sat in his car at the time of the incident went over to defend the kids, a member of the named stewards family came on here to defend him and rubbished the allegations, would be intrested in how this one panned out, cctv covered the area so would have been easy to dismiss or substantiate the allegations.

I know a lot of the stewards and in the main they are pretty good bunch and the main reason they do it is because they are Saints fans. But as with any person who is there to do a job, I imagine they get fed up having to repeat continuously to fans what is expected of them. You get incidents happen which they were not witness to and are expected to give a judgement of Solomon to someone who's in your face and irate with them. It's on a par with being a referee, where the best you can hope for is to come out breaking even. Talk to those that no longer steward and I expect the main reason to be because it was not worth the hassle. Those that stay on get battle hardened to the situation, but I am not sure can you can lay the lions share of blame at their feet.

What really ****es me off is that sections use any excuse to beat the club with or give succour to those that do. Irrespective of knowing the facts or merely based upon some idiot met down the pub, or even worse, some idiot your mate met down the pub.

i have shown my ex partner (who came round to visit the kids) this thread, and the original news report attatched in POST 1......my ex used to steward in the Junior Saints (family enclosure) section of SMS.....as soon as the news report started he turned round and said to me ,and i quote,"oh, that ***t!!!"....

when i asked him what he meant by that he went on to remind me of a few (ie,more than one) incidents involving this man in which he would CONSTANTLY swear at the players, and be abusive to ANYONE who asked him to tone down his colourful language (stewards and fellow supporters alike).....he was given warning after warning about his behaviour, and would not take heed.....

i do not know if this is the reason that he was banned,obviously, only the powers that be would know for sure, but whilst being ejected from the ground he ,allegedly, punched a steward.....now i know a lot of you are gonna go on about "most stewards are pr1cks,so probably deserved it" etc, but just bear in mind that this was in the Family Section, an area that virtually NEVER sees any trouble, and the stewards there normally have no need to be heavy handed or suffer from the Little Hilter Syndrome.....

this bloke seems to have a MAHOOSIVE chip on his shoulder, and why on earth he would want to go on TV and bring,what would inevitably be, negative attention to himself is beyond me.....

serious thought tho, if Toomer is so sure that he is such a nice bloke, yet there are so many posts to the contrary,could he possibly suffer from a split personality???.......or is he just an egotistical,attention seeking,self pitying,foul-mouthed c*nt????:confused:

And Awaysaint1, any chance of seeing this video of yours.......would be interesting to see what/how it happened........

I got told off for swearing at SMS once, I am officially well 'ard! ;)

Hey Ewell you are always a good poster. Right or wrong.Get your £5 and join up

Sorry mate I can not really justify it when I hardly use the forum anymore. I certainly don’t post often enough to justify it. The admin can blame themselves for that for blocking my work ISP which kind of broke the habit for me!

Also having thought about it this chap just has to be Alpine Saint all the characteristics are there to see.

The bloke is obviously a c*nt of the highest order. my mate forom the island was banned by the club for a whole season because he turned up to a game after having a few too many shandys, the police nicked him, he went to court and the was fined but not banned, the club decided to ban him for a year, he was p*ssed off and still came over for pre-match drinks and would sit in the plume till we got back, not once did he hold it aganst the club, it was unjust but he got on with it, this bloke is an utter draper who has bought bad publicity on the club he apparently supports.

Not suprised south today picked up on it, sally ugly ***** taylor is a reading fan, roger johnson revels in saints demise, the programme is so anti southampton it's painfull, not just the club but the city as a whole, can't understand it as it's still the most important city in the south and the biggest club in the south, ahh f8ck em and f8ck funeral ruiner, sad f8ck.

Some people on here are very quick to judge others - maybe cast the mote etc?

Unfortunately, a few stewards do like to push their weight around - there is good and bad in all occupations. Maybe Mr Caplen has reason to feel aggrieved?

bep beep young girl dead beep beep i want my money beep beep, an utter ****.