Spooky goings on

mulletsaint

Since the strange disappearance of Tokes' ITK thread a few days back, I've been experiencing some odd things on SWF, and I'm not just talking about finding out Rihanna's an alien.

I quite often get told that I need to add three more characters to my post, even if I've already typed loads. I type three more and I'll get the same message. I'm also finding that when i post the wheel goes around for ages and then I get told to wait 30 seconds before I post again. Is it invisimod playing tricks with me? Is anyone else experiencing strange phenomena?

Yeah in the last few days, each time I post from my iphone when I click post I get the double post/you can't post again for 30 seconds message. Unfortunately this is the result of moderator inbreeding. Steve tried to cross Chalet and JustMike to create a super mod that can hand out infractions willynilly, but that's still popular, but all it's done is upset the forum infrastructure when he tried to upload it.

I posted on TMS and it took 45 seconds to work, like invisimod was vetting my post in the background, my avatar has changed recently too.

Oh, and Bearsy must have me on ignore, he's not replied to one of my posts the last couple of days, like he's out of the country or summit