hospitality for season ticket holders

simo

Phoned up to enquire about hospitality for Chelsea new years day and was surprised to hear season ticket holders get no discount or refund on our st seats and would have to pay the full £160 pounds! When I said thats shocking I was told to sell our st seats to friends or family members and use the money to put towards hospitality I think thats well out of order !

I am sure you used to get normal match day cost as a discount, to encourage ST holders to effectively "upgrade" to hospitality. From my humble view from the Kingsland, the club appear to be struggling to get anywhere near full take up on the hospitality areas (not including the boxes which are clearly a ghost town). Either brave + robust pricing, or plain stupid, by the club, depending on your view

Edited by Bucks Saint

I am sure you used to get normal match day cost as a discount, to encourage ST holders to effectively "upgrade" to hospitality. From my humble view from the Kingsland, the club appear to be struggling to get anywhere near full take up on the hospitality areas (not including the boxes which are clearly a ghost town). Either brave + robust pricing, or plain stupid, by the club, depending on your view

I met somebody who used to have a box but drooped out when we reached the Premiership and the prices rocketed.

Phoned up to enquire about hospitality for Chelsea new years day and was surprised to hear season ticket holders get no discount or refund on our st seats and would have to pay the full £160 pounds! When I said thats shocking I was told to sell our st seats to friends or family members and use the money to put towards hospitality I think thats well out of order !

Obviously they do not know their own Rules. Hope you told 'em where to stick it.

Cat c games are £144 inc vat, i have 2 season tickets in presidents suite, bit disappointed so far to be honest,i can't get any sort of deal for extra tickets even for kids, food is poor and the suite i was shown is still closed it's been delayed twice and won't be open till 1st jan.