Hope we finish top 4!

Glasgow_Saint

You're not being serious are you?

Just trying to understand and embrace the new reality.

I love the way we are playing and where we are in the league The 2 promotions were great but there used to be something magical about the atmosphere and excitement of a one off cup tie that I miss and which younger supporters may never experience.It certainly wasn't quite like that against Bristol City. Memories like the night we reached the final against Leeds are etched on my soul.

But times change, I was once shown the medals of a great old Southampton player called Tom Parker who went on to captain Arsenal. Proudly displayed alongside Championship and FA cup medals were Hampshire Senior Cup medals. I wonder if we used to rest players for those games?

arrogant

You are such a moron its unreal. We weren't arrogant, we just didnt give a....

Be angry about that, and upset for the fans who made the effort, but stop calling the entire fanbase arrogant because they would rather have won the cup than achieved the likely maximum this season of qualifying for europa league via the league.

You are wrong batman, deal with it, suck some balls, and move on! :mcinnes:

You are such a moron its unreal. We weren't arrogant, we just didnt give a....

Be angry about that, and upset for the fans who made the effort, but stop calling the entire fanbase arrogant because they would rather have won the cup than achieved the likely maximum this season of qualifying for europa league via the league.

You are wrong batman, deal with it, suck some balls, and move on! :mcinnes:

:lol:

Just trying to understand and embrace the new reality.

I love the way we are playing and where we are in the league The 2 promotions were great but there used to be something magical about the atmosphere and excitement of a one off cup tie that I miss and which younger supporters may never experience.It certainly wasn't quite like that against Bristol City. Memories like the night we reached the final against Leeds are etched on my soul.

But times change, I was once shown the medals of a great old Southampton player called Tom Parker who went on to captain Arsenal. Proudly displayed alongside Championship and FA cup medals were Hampshire Senior Cup medals. I wonder if we used to rest players for those games?

You expected the atmosphere for Bristol City at home in the 3rd round to be comparable to beating Leeds in the Semi Final?