He's Outed Himself!!!

Big Bad Bob

I don't think he reported Deppo either, at the end of the day, for all his macho man bravado, he is as much a slinking weasel coward as you is a rainbow lace wearing uphill gardener..

in unguarded moments he sometimes sends me drunken pm's gloating bout all the people he has got weasel banned, and all the people he is going to try + get weasel ban in the future. I don't mean to worry you, but ur name is often come up.

in unguarded moments he sometimes sends me drunken pm's gloating bout all the people he has got weasel banned, and all the people he is going to try + get weasel ban in the future. I don't mean to worry you, but ur name is often come up.

He did try and get me to post link to picture once, said he hadn't paid his fiver and was up to his 3 post limit, said I could just post it as it was SFW/C.

Luckily for me me son accidentally clicked on the link, he is now seeing a counsellor to try and get over the trauma, but I escaped a permaban...

I should have realised what he was lying, registered users can't PM can they?

--

Edit: I say accidentally but he does talk about some of the PMs I get from "Uncle Tokes" and I do find PMs marked as read that I've never read! He is a cunning 6 year old my son.

Edited by Big Bad Bob

In news related to bearsy, did you hear that Ian Wakin's (bear's official friend of a friend) password was ifuckkids?

How did he defend that one under interview when he was making out he was not guilty.

Also, yet to have any ideas for a hobby that doesn't involve being a cock and trying to be as dumb as bearsy. Suggestions welcome.

Also, yet to have any ideas for a hobby that doesn't involve being a cock and trying to be as dumb as bearsy. Suggestions welcome.

Can't you do more reviews of cottaging sites? You could visit lots of different cottaging sites + produce a guide. I don't particularly need the guide, I'm only in it for the lols, but I imagine that there are various posters + players who would find this useful.