Tabletscreen goes dark.

cryoman1965

that'll be cos of that stupid pop up thing when you first enter the site where you have to click on "Enter Southampton FC". Everything behind is dark + unresponsive till you click on Enter Southampton FC. Dunno how to help you if that splash window thing ain't coming up tho!

Yes, although i don,t go all overthenet. So not encountered apart from sfc. Do i need an app? As this is a mobile device? What is one and where from?

Ta

Saintsfc.co.uk has a mobile version which it will auto-detect and maybe it's not compatible with you. Basically, it just doesn't like you ;)

You must be running under Android so you should be able to get the Saints app from the Google Playstore. I don't use it myself but I believe there's a free version or £0.99 for the ad-free one. I'm sure others on here have some experience of it.

The basic saints website is so user unfriendly that I wouldn't hold out any great hopes for a mobile version..

I use it a lot and find it most user friendly. Like all other websites there is a menu bar at the top which allows access to all topics via a drop-down menu.