Southampton Saints 2020+ The Vision

Saint86

My daughter plays for their U12s (pictured in the article winning a national competition in Coventry last summer) and lived my dream in her very first first season as an U10, scoring the penalty shoot-out winner (wearing the saints strip and badge) in their Cup Final.

They have a really good thing going at the club and I know many on here will scoff but they really do have some great little players. If they can keep them together then the future will be bright for the ladies first team I'm sure. The biggest problem they have in my opinion is that they really do lack serious local competition and need to be pushed far harder to progress.

http://www.shekicks.net/flog/blogs/post/919

Never Knew our ladies were so good. Record for FA Cup wins only recently surpassed by the Arse, and our U16's sound impressive. Sign them up!

P.s. How many people did this title catch out :lol:

Weren't they under the club's wing at the time they were doing well and fell apart when we were forced to streamline the business and drop them

i have 2020+ vision. Srsly! When i went to opticians for eye-test he stopped half way thru. Hold on a second, he said and called out to reception for my girlfriend to come in. Is there a problem officer? I said. Quite contrary said the eye-man, then addressing my girlfiend he said, this is where normal human being can read to (he indicated line near bottom), this, he added, pointing right down to the subtext, is where ur boyfriend is reading to. So what does this mean, said girfriend in hush+awe voice, is Brian got bionic eyes or is he next stage in human development or something? I shouldn't be at all surprised, said the optomologist, and they both just looked at me admiring + a bit frighten.

This is a true story, with only slight exaggerations.

i have 2020+ vision. Srsly! When i went to opticians for eye-test he stopped half way thru. Hold on a second, he said and called out to reception for my girlfriend to come in. Is there a problem officer? I said. Quite contrary said the eye-man, then addressing my girlfiend he said, this is where normal human being can read to (he indicated line near bottom), this, he added, pointing right down to the subtext, is where ur boyfriend is reading to. So what does this mean, said girfriend in hush+awe voice, is Brian got bionic eyes or is he next stage in human development or something? I shouldn't be at all surprised, said the optomologist, and they both just looked at me admiring + a bit frighten.

This is a true story, with only slight exaggerations.

I preferred this story when it was in the other thread.