How many do you think will be sold if any?

Barry Sanchez

Shaw has been told he is not for sale, which suits him and his family as he doesn't want to leave.

Don't know about the others but think if Shaw isn't for sale, Morgan, Lallana, Lovren etc have no chance of going. I hope Gaston stays, think he's superb personally. All down to who Poch wants at the club in 2014/15 and, of course, if he is here himself! Again, nothing to suggest otherwise inside the club.

May I just say well done to the OP for such an original thread btw.

Lallana won't leave. It would be suicide by the club to allow it. He has 4 years left on contract, club captain, living personification of the youth academy making up the first team and our best player. He is humble and loves the club, loves the new forest and his other half and young family are here. Yes Liverpool will pay him more dosh, but I don't think that is enough on its own for Adam and I don't think he will agitate for a move. With all of the above and at the age of 26 I can't see anyone paying us what we would want.

I am worried mopo is off however.

That said, surely someone with insider knowledge at the club would have leaked it¿

As for shaw, i'!m pegging him to stay, I think he is actually rather loyal and enjoys proving people wrong at saints. The only other real worry is Morgan and he would only go if Adam left IMHO.

People say mopo is the key, but I think we could lose him and the team spirit of the players might still keep them together.

Ultimately, KL is loving the club, we are in great shape on and off the field, RL is fiercley competitive and Let Reed knows his stuff.

Between them they have to see we are on the verge of doing something special and hold all the cards with respect to player contracts.

If they say no, the players will be staying... And why sell?

So the question for the summer is will MoPo comit to the good ship Southampton, or have his head turned by Tottenham and a big pay check in 6months to a year when he gets sacked for achieving 4th like harry did.

The only thing I do wonder on, mopo had key players sold from under him at espanyol and is perhaps anxious to avoid that again. Therefore I do hold some faith in the idea that if he gets those assurances from the board that it won't happen then he to will sign.