KL and Reed pulling Krueger's strings...

St Lej

The guy is clearly a puppet just being paraded in front of the media with suitable "spin" while the others hide in the background trying to recoup funds.

He isn't completely stupid and must know how his ridiculous statements on Wednesday now look with what's happened since. He'll be fully it's made him look a prat, maybe he doesn't care, who knows.

All I can see he's never going to be believed about anything he says from now on, so what's the point him ever bothering to say anything again?

The guy is clearly a puppet just being paraded in front of the media with suitable "spin" while the others hide in the background trying to recoup funds.

He isn't completely stupid and must know how his ridiculous statements on Wednesday now look with what's happened since. He'll be fully it's made him look a prat, maybe he doesn't care, who knows.

All I can see he's never going to be believed about anything he says from now on, so what's the point him ever bothering to say anything again?

You might not worry about looking a div, but a man of Kreuger's obvious quality certainly would be. They are in a difficult situation and will work through it in a proper business-like way - i.e. not in the usual ludicrous "football way" - maybe it's a good thing that he isn't a "football man" otherwise he might behave like the other twonks who run the game.

I wouldn't be surprised if he resigned over this weekend. Stitched up royally over his Wednesday statement - he was wrong about the new manager being involved over transfers, he was wrong about us being in control of transfer deals. His comments being 'inundated' with applications for the manager's job now sounds like a load of baloney.

I wouldn't be surprised if he resigned over this weekend. Stitched up royally over his Wednesday statement - he was wrong about the new manager being involved over transfers, he was wrong about us being in control of transfer deals. His comments being 'inundated' with applications for the manager's job now sounds like a load of baloney.

This.

Lambert, Shaw, Lallana, Lovren all already virtually out the door. Saints to have no-one at the World Cup.

Whoever is pulling the strings - and ultimately it has to be KL - is royally ****ing up the club. Project over, start all again.