New Southampton manager to be given a "minimum of a £50m transfer kitty"

Matthew Le God

Apologies Turkish - bad bad day yesterday, lot's of personal issues, but that is no excuse to abuse you. Don't agree with your view but that is no reason to resort to foul language. Sorry once again - you are perfectly entitled to your view, and for me to disagree, but in a respectful way.

Trust you can take it on the chin and move on? Abuse me as much as you like if it makes up for it?

dont worry I'm sure Turkish is more than capable of taking a bit of flak

This - 100%.

Koeman will be a superb fit for us. We will carry on as before playing good football - probably with a more attacking slant. And he did land at Soton airport yesterday - mate of mine reported it as well.

Shaw is gone - but up to 30m for a "non key position" is fantastic compensation. Easily replaceable. Not with someone as good, but as I said, LB is not a key position.

SRL - we are selling at just the right time (tho would have been nice after the WC). Again he is replaceable with someone much better. And with fear of getting shot down in flames, I am not convinced his form second half of the season was that good.

The critical one is Lallana. God I hope he stays - and if he did we will surely reap the benefits. But if not we will have to bite the bullet and get on with it. There are others out there - but he is the sort of player people pay money to watch.

Cork and Fonte should have already been offered contracts. Even if we buy suitable alternatives, they are both still quality premier league players (and Cork was

Not far off my top three man of the season last year - especially the last half season.)

There is an awful lot of doom and gloom about and we are rightly concerned - but to my mind, we are still not far from having a very good close season. If it all falls into place we can easily Improve on last season.

COYR!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really appreciate your calm and pragmatic approach. Much easier to comprehend than the panic posts that have taken over recently...

If this is true then makes MP decision to leave strange! Maybe this is a grwat thing but think it may be to littl.to late to tempt certain players staying...I think the damage has been done with poor communication with players leaving them uncertain about the clubs future and looking elsewhere for security and higher standard of football they want to play.

Sent from my BNTV400 using Tapatalk

Apologies Turkish - bad bad day yesterday, lot's of personal issues, but that is no excuse to abuse you. Don't agree with your view but that is no reason to resort to foul language. Sorry once again - you are perfectly entitled to your view, and for me to disagree, but in a respectful way.

Trust you can take it on the chin and move on? Abuse me as much as you like if it makes up for it?

No problem red. I never abuse people on here despite being subject to frequent volleys of abuse from our less balanced and more sensitive souls. Thank you for the apology though.