Which flavour do you prefer?

sussexsaint

I have maintained for a while now that the pussies of different girls taste different, but broadly speaking adhere to hair colour type ( original hair colour , as far as I'm aware dying of hair doesn't change the taste of ones pussy )

For me its brunette as I find blonde a little brackish and redheads a little gingery

I have maintained for a while now that the pussies of different girls taste different, but broadly speaking adhere to hair colour type ( original hair colour , as far as I'm aware dying of hair doesn't change the taste of ones pussy )

For me its brunette as I find blonde a little brackish and redheads a little gingery

Stay away from redheads, they are not gingery, but they are all very sticky, do not like red heads, if I had my way I would make the shaving of all pussy compulsory anyway.

Can't remember the last time I saw Full Bush, that's not cos I'm Savile, it's just the way birds is nowadays.

On head hair I am v.drawn to birds with fake red dye-jobs. I dunno why. My mum had this sort of hair when I was younger but we like to think this is Coincidence.

This is my fave head hair colour, I like it when it is bit rust looking:

Hayley-Williams-2.jpgbefore-when-dyed-hair-red-was-more-dark-plum-colour-61331.jpg

Can't remember the last time I saw Full Bush, that's not cos I'm Savile, it's just the way birds is nowadays.

On head hair I am v.drawn to birds with fake red dye-jobs. I dunno why. My mum had this sort of hair when I was younger but we like to think this is Coincidence.

This is my fave head hair colour, I like it when it is bit rust looking:

Hayley-Williams-2.jpgbefore-when-dyed-hair-red-was-more-dark-plum-colour-61331.jpg

Big in the Balkans.

you may be onto something, my gf 3 or 4 back was a croatia and she had this hair. It was her best feature! Her bad features was laughing with mad enthusiasm at things that ain't even slightest bit funny like i.e. my knob or the tv show How I Fucked Yo Momma, and talking endlessly about the Dumb Civil War. These are also prob balkan traits.

Edit: Is croatia even balkans? I feel like it's out that way somewhere.

Not sure about flavour but I do remember a gf with ginger pubes and they use to dislodge very easily. Apart from getting caught in the back of my throat they caused great embarrassment some time later when my mother was sorting out the black faux leather sofa and all of these ginger pubes appeared down the back of the cushions.

you may be onto something, my gf 3 or 4 back was a croatia and she had this hair. It was her best feature! Her bad features was laughing with mad enthusiasm at things that ain't even slightest bit funny like i.e. my knob or the tv show How I Fucked Yo Momma, and talking endlessly about the Dumb Civil War. These are also prob balkan traits.

Edit: Is croatia even balkans? I feel like it's out that way somewhere.

Close enough. Bulgaria is a particular hotbed of plum toned honeys.