Saints pressing game

StratfordSaint

“The physical work we are doing in training is not as intense under the new manager,” he said.

interesting given the article i read that said Jan Kluitenberg had been criticised for training the feyenoord players too hard and was blamed for their slow start.

It was you who said the smaller teams worked us out! The facts are that they didn't, we won 12 in 20 against the bottom ten, we won 3 in 18 against the top 10. It's pretty clear where the vast majority of our points came from last season.

And our defeat against villa was due to individuals errors and the calamity keeper than our tactics being found out.

I said smaller, not lower than us in the table and by smaller, I didn't mean smaller than us, just smaller than the big five.

I said smaller, not lower than us in the table and by smaller, I didn't mean smaller than us, just smaller than the big five.

There should be some sort of glossary thread attached to this forum to define these subjective terms, i.e.

"Lower means a team finishing below Saints in any given season"

"Smaller means a team not finishing in the top 5 of the Premier League"

"STFU means can you be quiet please"

"WTF means I don't know what that means"

Please feel free to add your own.

There should be some sort of glossary thread attached to this forum to define these subjective terms, i.e.

"Lower means a team finishing below Saints in any given season"

"Smaller means a team not finishing in the top 5 of the Premier League"

"STFU means can you be quiet please"

"WTF means I don't know what that means"

Please feel free to add your own.

Good idea. Sometimes I'm convinced none of us is speaking (writing) the same language. People's interpretation of what they read is moulded by their own preconceptions.

It's a good thing we're all different :)

• 3 years later...