An evening at Staplewood: A tour of the Markus Liebherr Pavilion with José Fonte

Saint-Armstrong

oh hi strongarms, can you tell us any more bout the nude calender in the youth locker room? Also, is Fonte's head as small in real life as it appears in that photo?

She was blonde, wearing a blue skirt and not much else. No particular memories on his head size.

He was asked if he could give Nugent a kick at the weekend, and laughed and said yes - but he'd have to be careful of the referee.

The one that bugs me the most, like, is when people, like, use the word like all the time, like.

If that makes its way into print, I'll stop reading altogether (like).

My current 'hate' is that whenever a player or manager is interviewed he trots out what has now become the standard ...."like I said" .

No you haven't. This is the first time you've said it.

Reckon its overtaken 'massive' in player/manager jargon.

My current 'hate' is that whenever a player or manager is interviewed he trots out what has now become the standard ...."like I said" .

No you haven't. This is the first time you've said it.

Reckon its overtaken 'massive' in player/manager jargon.

That's been annoying me lately. I'm guessing the reason they say that is because they've probably done 2-3 interviews about the same subject and feel uncomfortable repeating themselves so they go with "like I said..."

The overuse of "amazing" describing anything remotely positive is also annoying.

Finally, I've noticed (as I'm sure everyone has) that when footballers like something, they're "buzzing".

So anyway, like I said, great detail in that Connor. Amazing. Buzzing for you.

The one that bugs me the most, like, is when people, like, use the word like all the time, like.

If that makes its way into print, I'll stop reading altogether (like).

Without wanting to divert the thread away from the main point this annoys me as well. The bloke who sits next to me in our office does it all the time - I'd like to kill him.

The new facilities look good and thanks for writing the tour up.