Pressure at the Top

Webby

Another few more games in I'll start a betting run against us and for our rivals , it worked for the championship i stood to gain a nice payout if we hadn't of been promoted be nice for the same to happen this time with top 4

I'll be doing the same, the odds will be decent on most of the teams we have to face. I think we will be favourites now in every game we play apart from Chelsea and City away. The draw no bet market works well, although I've happily been doing my money right in for the last 6 weeks!

I would say some of these united fans are feeling the pressure! :lol:

http://community.manutd.com/forums/t/288283.aspx?PageIndex=3

"I still hate them after the 76 cup final"

:scared:

Since then they've won the FA Cup countless times, the Champions' league a couple of times, and the PL a gazillion times. If I were in their shoes I'd have long forgiven and forgotten an upset from about 40 years ago.

Since then they've won the FA Cup countless times, the Champions' league a couple of times, and the PL a gazillion times. If I were in their shoes I'd have long forgiven and forgotten an upset from about 40 years ago.

Those Devonians have long memories. :rolleyes:

Yep, I worked with a bloke who was at the '76 cup final and is a Man Utd fan from Salford - absolutely hates Saints, still.