JXD gaming tablet

Batman

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, I do. My tablets can emulate pretty much anything up to and including a PSX.

Get an OTG cable and a PS3 controller and you should be golden.

Range of games? Anything that was ever released for things your device can emulate. You don't need to buy a specific piece of hardware. You can download emulators for individual consoles.

Yes, I do. My tablets can emulate pretty much anything up to and including a PSX.

Get an OTG cable and a PS3 controller and you should be golden.

Range of games? Anything that was ever released for things your device can emulate. You don't need to buy a specific piece of hardware. You can download emulators for individual consoles.

may have to invest in something.

Fancy playing a few old C64, loads of amiga and some SNES type games...

cheers

may have to invest in something.

Fancy playing a few old C64, loads of amiga and some SNES type games...

cheers

If you've already got an Android tablet, one of those OTG (on the go) cables and a PS3 pad, you really are good to go, and that would be my recommendation.

I've seen purpose-built tablets such as the one that Jonnyboy linked and I'm never really tempted. I'd sooner take Sony's R&D on the PS3 pad than whatever some hybrid manufacturer is aiming for. Works very well for SNES stuff.

For older stuff, you can get things like USB Competition Pro joysticks. That would sort you for the vast majority of Amiga and C64 games, and especially Sensible Soccer.