Q&A with Les Reed

Heisenberg

I never said it was fact either, you used that word but several have suggested it, again your wording.

I just pointed out its nothing more than an IF...

Well yes it's quite obviously IF, hence why almost everyone has caveated their posts about the subject in a similar way. I assumed when you wrote your original post that you were suggesting that some people didn't realise this and were stating it as fact? If that isn't the case and you knew that people realised it was a rumour then the post is pretty unnecessary I would have thought as it's just stating the obvious.

Well yes it's quite obviously IF, hence why almost everyone has caveated their posts about the subject in a similar way. I assumed when you wrote your original post that you were suggesting that some people didn't realise this and were stating it as fact? If that isn't the case and you knew that people realised it was a rumour then the post is pretty unnecessary I would have thought as it's just stating the obvious.

Sadly on here people start to believe things are true because it has been posted on here when little actual facts are available much like if it gets in the news rags so pointing out the IF is not unnecessary at all IMO

You can say that forums are all about opinions and rightly but i would suggest this subject should be treated with caution

Sadly on here people start to believe things are true because it has been posted on here when little actual facts are available much like if it gets in the news rags so pointing out the IF is not unnecessary at all IMO

You can say that forums are all about opinions and rightly but i would suggest this subject should be treated with caution

No evidence so far that anyone has started believing things are true in this case so you've been a bit presumptious there. I'm sure everyone is aware of the potential legal ramifications if they started defaming someone but that hasn't happened. Edited by hypochondriac

No evidence so far that anyone has started believing things are true in this case so you've been a bit presumptuous there. I'm sure everyone is aware of the potential legal ramifications if they started defaming someone but that hasn't happened.

Not really just a different wording to yours (in bold)

But really i think you are just making an issue of it just because its me posting...

If there's something untoward between Les/Midas then i'd assume a paper will dig up the story. Until then it's just speculation. Even if there is a link, it may be nothing sinister. For example i'd imagine a preference for Wolves to do deals with Jorge Mendes' agency.