Nathan Redmond

Pamplemousse

This thread will come back and be hilarious in a year or 2.....but for completely the opposite reasons you give.

Not sure he will be a massive sale for the club, when you can probably get someone a lot better (for half the price) from Europe.

There is a reason why we were able to get him for 10m, and there is a reason why he wont be sold for much more than 15 - 20m...In a couple of seasons time, when hes demonstrated that circa 7 goals a season is his level.

All gong and no dinner.

That said, he would make a good impact sub, last 10 mins or so, against tired legs.

this thread will come back and be hilarious in a year or 2this thread will come back and be hilarious in a year or 2

well all I will say in reply, look at my comments re Mane before his good season before he was sold for £30m

well all I will say in reply, look at my comments re Mane before his good season before he was sold for £30m

And there are lots of people who also rated Mané yet don't think Redmond will hit the same heights as you. Your point being?

The same reason we got Romeu for 5m?

Or Mané for 10m?

Or VVD, Pelle, Tadic, Cedric, Bertrand etc etc etc....

Remember that Liverpool post that got quoted as us ****ing away their investment in us.... When they then sign Mane for a 350% profit....

I honestly think our fans are mental sometimes. Redmond for £10-12m is an absolute bargain in today's market, and one of our better players by far.

My god, people think we are blunt with him on the pitch... we'd be a damn site worse without him.