Saints 0 Newcastle 0 - Post Match

St Chalet

Last post of the 24 hours, sat in front of the wood burner. I would have sone red wine but had too many beers at lunchtime...

I'm with Johnboysaint, leaving the comfort of home to watch Saints at the moment is a difficult proposition. My team's game this afternoon was called off, hence adjourning to the pub, but I wouldn't be as disappointed with a Saints postponement unless I'd already travelled.

Last post of the 24 hours, sat in front of the wood burner. I would have sone red wine but had too many beers at lunchtime...

I'm with Johnboysaint, leaving the comfort of home to watch Saints at the moment is a difficult proposition. My team's game this afternoon was called off, hence adjourning to the pub, but I wouldn't be as disappointed with a Saints postponement unless I'd already travelled.

Just don't do it. They won't get the message until more people stop going. Sit back, sink a beer or two watching Sky Sports, then enjoy a nice Bordeaux in the evening, as I did yesterday. Much more pleasurable (unfortunately) than going to St Marys right now.

Just don't do it. They won't get the message until more people stop going. Sit back, sink a beer or two watching Sky Sports, then enjoy a nice Bordeaux in the evening, as I did yesterday. Much more pleasurable (unfortunately) than going to St Marys right now.

Not exactly the loyal fan. Don’t pay sky sports subscription.