Leg Waxing

Saintandy666

I instinctively thought this thread was a stevo one when I first saw it from the main SWF page, and I am not surprised to see that he was first to reply and that he waxes his legs and genitals. What a mincer.

Anyway, back on topic, surely there were no hairs there in the first place, so not much hardship there. If, say, Kenny did it to his beard, I'd be somewhat amused, perhaps. I didn't watch all of the YT video but I'm sure the phrase 'could do better' is appropriate here, e.g. you can't beat some good old fashioned 'being tw*tted in the knackers' slapstick comedy.

I watched the bit up to when you lay on the bench. It was too long and a little boring. It wuld hold the interest of the people involved, but no one else (I would imagine).

Have you knobbed any of these girls? It seems to me that the only reason you would agree to this sort of thing is if you were trying to poke one (any) of them. So which one is it and you get anywhere?

I watched the bit up to when you lay on the bench. It was too long and a little boring. It wuld hold the interest of the people involved, but no one else (I would imagine).

Have you knobbed any of these girls? It seems to me that the only reason you would agree to this sort of thing is if you were trying to poke one (any) of them. So which one is it and you get anywhere?

Ahahaha, very good ;) And I'm doing nicely thankyou very much.