Plenty of tickets for Spurs today

billyb333

Not sure why the club do not give accurate messages, technically the game is sold out, but at 9.15am this morning there were 208 tickets on the Ticket Exchange, at 9.55am there are not 228 available around almost every block of the stadium. Unshaded blocks have seats available, albeit not many with 2 together, but plenty for people to go today at the last minute.

LcnOScFQmOhJSLdONhoZfun7OxPdlXYHXeLaMZTI7MUNmuDvTMoU0ti8-6m45sLKv0J6-Z0cScBUZAOK0yXiMMHnL8chzBkJavTyBxbON7tC1tjbLrSHI8jK_qfyPNEtH9It4Oqs

2 minutes ago, BARCELONASAINT said:

And if you are going you have to register on the Saints website with your membership number as attending because of covid restrictions and receive your confirmation email from the club and then be prepared to show that AND your NHS COVID pass to get into the ground!

My experience of the stewards in 20 years as a regular at St Mary's is they are not up to this challenge, hopefully common sense is used and they avoid massive queues 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, JRM said:

My experience of the stewards in 20 years as a regular at St Mary's is they are not up to this challenge, hopefully common sense is used and they avoid massive queues 

There is some kind of perimeter thing whereby there are four entrances to the area around the ground before you get to your turnstiles - sounds like double jeopardy to me.