Millwall away

mitch01

Does anyone know what the prospects are for tickets for this one being available for general sale? I can see that Hull and Preston are but I guess it's different for a London game. Live in the area and was hoping to make it a long to this one and would rather not sit quietly in the (surely very friendly) home end. Cheers!

I would think no chance tbh. Millwall only sell the top tier to away fans, around 2,000, they'll get snapped up pretty quickly.Having said that, the last time we went there back in the Championship, we sold out quick and they did relent and give us the centre section of the lower tier but Leeds only had the upper recently.

If you do blag one, and although being local, you'll still be corralled outside for some time after before being allowed out!

2 hours ago, TheAlehouseBrawlers said:

I would think no chance tbh. Millwall only sell the top tier to away fans, around 2,000, they'll get snapped up pretty quickly.Having said that, the last time we went there back in the Championship, we sold out quick and they did relent and give us the centre section of the lower tier but Leeds only had the upper recently.

If you do blag one, and although being local, you'll still be corralled outside for some time after before being allowed out!

Very helpful, thanks mate

Hearing now that there are no trains between London Bridge and South Bermondsey (bus replacements) due to engineering works. I'm a little surprised the OB have agreed with the increase in tickets for obvious reasons. The infamous *cough* DEF may have to fall back on the old tried-and-tested Transit Van manoeuvre.

Also read that they have been allowing away fans in the lower level (only) if they've got a small following. Bigger supported teams get the upper (only). Looks like we're the first club to get both this season.

Slower getaway than ever this time, that's a lot of buses to fill.

Edit: Hull at Millwall

spacer.png

Edited by TheAlehouseBrawlers
Added pic

On 14/10/2023 at 14:16, TheAlehouseBrawlers said:

Hearing now that there are no trains between London Bridge and South Bermondsey (bus replacements) due to engineering works. I'm a little surprised the OB have agreed with the increase in tickets for obvious reasons. The infamous *cough* DEF may have to fall back on the old tried-and-tested Transit Van manoeuvre.

Also read that they have been allowing away fans in the lower level (only) if they've got a small following. Bigger supported teams get the upper (only). Looks like we're the first club to get both this season.

Slower getaway than ever this time, that's a lot of buses to fill.

Edit: Hull at Millwall

spacer.png

If it's anything like the last 20 or so visits there by the DEF I suspect Millwall will retain their hide and seek gold medal.

Edited by Turkish

• 2 weeks later...
45 minutes ago, warsash saint said:

Has the rail closes from London Bridge to South Bermondsey been confirmed?

If so, what's gonna be the best way of getting there?

Definitely no trains. Showing as bus replacements on trainline.

I suspect many will still go via the London bridge to south bermondsey route but I think it'll be fucking horrendous with queues etc as you just know there won't be anywhere near enough buses both in quantity and regularity.

I'm still undecided but will probably jump on the jubilee line to either Bermondsey or Canada water. Both 25-30 mins to the ground.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, EssEffCee said:

Definitely no trains. Showing as bus replacements on trainline.

I suspect many will still go via the London bridge to south bermondsey route but I think it'll be fucking horrendous with queues etc as you just know there won't be anywhere near enough buses both in quantity and regularity.

I'm still undecided but will probably jump on the jubilee line to either Bermondsey or Canada water. Both 25-30 mins to the ground.

Cool - so looking like Underground should be fine 👍

18 hours ago, warsash saint said:

Has the rail closes from London Bridge to South Bermondsey been confirmed?

If so, what's gonna be the best way of getting there?

Useful Info on Millwall website regards getting to and from the ground on Saturday, as a result of engineering works

https://www.millwallfc.co.uk/news/2023/october/23/travel-update-for-millwall-s-november-home-fixtures/