Dr Who? Posted August 24 Posted August 24 Don’t hold much hope as it has not sold out, but quite good seats. Cannot travel down from Carlisle anymore for the game with my boy. 1 Adult 1 Under 18 - this can be upgraded if you go to the ticket office. Kingsland Block 37 (Northam Corner) Row MM. I can transfer these digital tickets you just need the Southampton App.
spyinthesky Posted August 24 Posted August 24 Big up to you if you travel from Carlisle, quite a journey. Well done to you my friend. I had a really nice meal in Carlisle a couple of years ago.
TheAlehouseBrawlers Posted August 24 Posted August 24 44 minutes ago, spyinthesky said: Big up to you if you travel from Carlisle, quite a journey. Well done to you my friend. I had a really nice meal in Carlisle a couple of years ago. That was some journey for a meal, hats off to both of you 😎 2
Dr Who? Posted August 24 Author Posted August 24 1 hour ago, spyinthesky said: Big up to you if you travel from Carlisle, quite a journey. Well done to you my friend. I had a really nice meal in Carlisle a couple of years ago. Unfortunately not on this occasion. We only make one or 2 home game a season, but I cannot get Friday off work. Was going to travel down Thursday night after work. No way I am travelling down after work on bank holiday weekend in August and not worth travelling all the way down and back again on Saturday. I need to be back Sunday for my daughter 18th birthday! Bad idea in hindsight! 1
Football Special Posted August 29 Posted August 29 7 hours ago, Dr Who? said: Anyone just drop me £10 for either of £15 for both? Are these still available? 1
Dr Who? Posted August 29 Author Posted August 29 1 hour ago, Football Special said: Are these still available? You have the patience’s of a Saints for this one! 😜
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now