Saints - Reading, similar circumstances

Big Bad Bob

Lets watch Reading's fall from grace after reading this

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/paulfletcher/2008/08/madjeski_right_to_hit_out_at_w.html#035131

I think there is a lot to admire in a chairman running his club with a very definite eye on the bottom line. Football is littered with tales of boom and bust, ridiculous overspending and chronic mismanagement. Fans want to hear about exciting new arrivals, though surely not as much as they don't want to hear about their club entering administration.

Interesting to see the AVERAGE wage in the CCC is 197k. And our average wages last season were??.... (to produce below average performances...)

Meanwhile as for Reading, well they are in for a rough time - after all they start this whloe melt down without the luxury of world class catering

Interesting to see the AVERAGE wage in the CCC is 197k. And our average wages last season were??.... (to produce below average performances...)

Meanwhile as for Reading, well they are in for a rough time - after all they start this whloe melt down without the luxury of world class catering

....but do they have their own Radio Station and insurance company? Answer me that!

....but do they have their own Radio Station and insurance company? Answer me that!

Oh forgot those, even LESS luxuries to soften the fall.

But one thing in their favour, nice hotel, lots of atmosphere in it and so many things to do in the evening within walking distance.....

not