Jack Cork on Loan

Rebel

No, I was thinking of the experience at games a couple of seasons ago, rather than the opinions on here. I find, in general, there is more common sense on here than you'll get at games sometimes.

I don't think there should be censorship, I was just hopign for common sense. My point was never to cease all criticism or balanced view, just to stop the pantomine nonsense about Lowe that goes on. Fine to judge him for anything in the last couple of months, and the rest of the board. Fine to judge them on the rest of the season, and fine not to like them as people, but such criticism should appreciate the situation we're in. Everyone knows what needs to be done, it's not a fun situation most the time, but droning on about who is to blame for relegation, mistakes people made 3 or 4 years ago etc. is just pointless. There's people I blame, people I really can't stand, like Burley, but it gives me no pleasure at all to dwell on it now and it's of no use.

I agree with Adrian there is a lot of negative posting here.

Lots of posters continually try to read something negative into every situation.

There is also a lot of abuse directed at the board by people who are ill informed and bigoted.

However everybody has a point of view and should be given the opportunity to raise it.

I agree with Adrian there is a lot of negative posting here.

Lots of posters continually try to read something negative into every situation.

There is also a lot of abuse directed at the board by people who are ill informed and bigoted.

However everybody has a point of view and should be given the opportunity to raise it.

True but certain posters do constantly force their ill informed drivel upon people by smearing it across near every post.