Revolution

PompeyLass

You sir sound like one of these people that say Magaluf is the best place ever and prefer it to Ibiza

Never been to Ibiza and Maga was a hole, preferred Newquay.......

You sound like one of those people who say stuff to impress, and what you think might make you sound cool, when really you miss Diva and Cheese night dancing to Chesney Hawks

How often do you pull in town? Honest?

I'm married now (only a couple of years ago, I'm not that old), but I used to pull on a night out fairly frequently.

In fact, I met my wife on a night out in town (albeit the town was in Portsmouth).

I guess these are 'going out dancing' venues then? Otherwise I wouldn't give a monkeys what music they played, I'd be more interested in the atmosphere and the chicas.

Very good point. Each to our own though, as some will go to venues just for music.

Whereas I go out for a good time with friends - unless its Kellys as then your really struggling for either!

Never been to Ibiza and Maga was a hole, preferred Newquay.......

You sound like one of those people who say stuff to impress, and what you think might make you sound cool, when really you miss Diva and Cheese night dancing to Chesney Hawks

Lol, I don't think so from what I know of him.