'An important message from Micheal Wilde'

spyinthesky

Just in case you had forgotten Jersey Mike's heartfelt message to fans in July 2006, here is a resume:

.....We are fast approaching one of the most important dates in the history of SFC: Mon 3rd July.

Mention then made of relegation from the Prem/prolonged period of instability/nine managers in last ten years/plummeting attendances,season tickets, revenue etc etc.

Pre tax loss of £1.438m for 6 months up to 30/11/05.

Downward spiral likely to continue.

Vast swathe of supporters have become deeply disillusioned.

The Chairman of our Company presides over a split board. Effectively two Camps of Directors within the Board.

WE MUST NOT ALLOW THE RAPID DECLINE OF OUR COMPANY DURING RECENT TIMES

Why, in the run-up to such a critically important General Meeting, has the Chairman and Joint Managing Director, Mr Rupert Lowe, made no comment to shareholders concerning the current financial status and projected financial performance of our Company?

Mention made of election manifesto: 'Saints: Planning for Success'

..' I encourage you to read it and compare and contrast the scope and quality of its contents with the material circulated by Mr Rupert Lowe ahead of the EGM.

Followed by testimonials from George Burley (sort of)/Gavin Davies/Lawrie/Saints Trust/Mick Channon (didnt know Wilde but mates with Pat Trant)/Alan Goodenough(??)/Mary Corbett/Keith Wiseman.

..'Many, many more supporters and shareholders share these views. I am disappointed to note remarks that Mr Rupert Lowe has made about me and certain of my colleagues in his circular dated 23 June. I do not intend to dignify such remarks with a response.

It's amazing to think that a short time latter Messrs Wilde and Lowe were best buddies (for a while!!)

All the above only underscores the circus Southampton Football Club has become under these clowns.