University Project - Ticket Pricing Questionnaire

mattyhill1991

Hi,

My name is Matthew Hill and I am currently a final year student at University of Portsmouth and I am conducting a research project about the changing demographic of football fans and

the increased ticket prices in football.

Do you think ticket prices are too high? Do you think the football fan demographic is changing? What is your opinion?

If anybody is interested taking part, please click on the link below. This will only take a few minutes.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1SBNnKkfmyi5oFrSNUIZRWmIPE-mrzkIvKi_mirmp22k/viewform?usp=send_form

Best Wishes,

Matthew Hill

don't give up easily do you. We all saw the last thread, I presume not many were interested in replying. Unsurprising as we seem to get about 5 or 6 football related, worthless degree questionnaires every year.

NB Hint, start again and do not mention...well you know..Port..............

Edited by Window Cleaner

don't give up easily do you. We all saw the last thread, I presume not many were interested in replying. Unsurprising as we seem to get about 5 or 6 football related, worthless degree questionnaires every year.

NB Hint, start again and do not mention...well you know..Port..............

Not to reply because you think there are too many questionnaires is fair enough although I think that there is no need to be *****y about it - he is only a student trying to fulfil his course requirements ffs. Not to reply because he happens to be at University in Portsmouth is just childish.

Not to reply because you think there are too many questionnaires is fair enough although I think that there is no need to be *****y about it - he is only a student trying to fulfil his course requirements ffs. Not to reply because he happens to be at University in Portsmouth is just childish.

So he asks just the once and waits to see what happens, he doesn't,as a guest on this forum, spam us by starting the same thread time after time.

In fact we need more control over who starts threads and who doesn't. As it stands we have every Tom,**** and Harry under the sun coming here and posting at will. 3 posts a day for non-members but as many repetitive threads as you like. Go figure.

Edited by Window Cleaner

I am going to get p155y about your "Under 5" and "6-10" category though. WHAT ABOUT PEOPLE BETWEEN 5 AND UNDER 6? Won't somebody think of the children?

And as for the apostrophe in "programmes"... :x

Also, does the "what other sports programmes do you watch" question mean other sports or just football? If other sports, why are there no other sports in the question itself? And why is the box so tiny? Pretty sure I can't even begin to list them all from recall. :o

Fair point. Worked on me though. AND I got to slag off the crappy questionnaire design and a grammar mistake, so... bonus. :D

What can you expect from Skatesmouth Tech really. What worries me is that the bloke might actually be 24 yrs old and is still on a degree programme which allows football ticketing price as a dissertation subject and the government are milking him serious swans to do it.

Link worked well, survey fine and I have completed. Let us give the lad some slack and just give an honest response to his survey. What the hell does it matter where he is studying!

I not only responded but helped him with the design faults and grammatical errors. The fact he's studying where he is really has sod all to do with anything.