Pleafor Italian translator/ Speaker and ideally an italian Lawyer

Viking Warrior

Any one out there able to write and communicate in Italian for me > I wish to write and appeal to the Italian authorities about two traffic infringements within the space of a couple of minutes of each other. I received today. I apparently unknowing went into the same traffic Zone within an hour of arriving in Pisa by car. First time ever in Italy. The first occured at 16.08 and second at 16.23 in same street as I got hoplessly lost> So if there is any kinf citzen out there please get in touch. By the way the fines are 121 euros each .Helpppppppppppppp

The incidents happened on 30 June this year but I have only just receivedthe infringements letters

I could write to NC I suppose

Write in english. If they are trying to trace you all the way over here then the least that they can do is to translate them themselves. I didn't think they could pursue fines in the UK.

I'm doing italian evening classes but I think I would get you into even more trouble if I tried. I could ask Laura to translate it for you but my next lesson is January 11th. Have you tried Suewhistle? She lives out near there, it may be in Switzerland but it's close.