New TV

jawillwill

Can anybody recommend a good new TV? Looking for something at about 46 to 50 inches in the region of about £500-600 pounds.

Are Smart TV's the way to go, or not that important bearing in mind I have a BT Youview box for pause/rewind/record/on demand and a PS3 for Netflix.

Are any Smart TV's capable of playing BY Sport without a sky box?

Can anybody recommend a good new TV? Looking for something at about 46 to 50 inches in the region of about £500-600 pounds.

Are Smart TV's the way to go, or not that important bearing in mind I have a BT Youview box for pause/rewind/record/on demand and a PS3 for Netflix.

Are any Smart TV's capable of playing BY Sport without a sky box?

Unless you've got esoteric viewing habits I dont think a smart tv will give you anything you cant get through ther PS3 or BT box - although that said its hard to find a totally dumb one on the market now. Concentrate on getting a great picture and sound. A lot of people seem to overlook the basics in favour of dozens of features they'll never use. How about this? http://www.pricerunner.co.uk/pr/2-2879602/TVs/Philips-46PFL4208T-Reviews

Edited by buctootim