About to kick off in europe..?

Thedelldays

Guest Dark Sotonic Mills
However heated this gets, I can't really see us sending in the troops to liberate Ukraine.

Not even to save the Chicken Kiev mines?

As we are about to pull out of Iraq we need something else to focus our minds ;)

We've still got Aghanistan. Years of conflict, fighting in rough mountain regions and unpredicatble weather against savage locals with backwards views of world politics.

I think we are well prepared for an assault on Wales.

This is actually quite serious ****. Europe has been too quite for too long now. Russia is not, repeat NOT, a stable democracy. Since the price of oil collapsed from its $150 highs in the summer to its now $40 per barrel the Russian hard-currency economy has been hit big time. They are itching for a fight, just look at georgia.

I mean no disrespect whatsoever to the brave men and women who have fought in Iraq and Afghanistan, and especially to those that have paid the ultimate price, but I reckon we are going to see a real 'hot' war soon, not just one of these politicians' phony play-time wars like Iraq and Afghanistan. We will soon be in a war which really matters to our country and there is a good chance that Gas, or the lack of, will play a big part.