Best place for sledges

hamster

Snow?  

137 members have voted

1. 1. Snow?

• Good?
    • Bad?

Sheet, they're Mum is insisting on taking them to school. Mean IMO.

I just got through to the school in the vain hope that they are closed, but again a mean lady told me they are open as ususal.

That's the trouble IMO, As Usual!!! This isn't USUAL, they have never seen it this good before, and theyre's a good chance that they may not see it this good again in they're childhood..

Kids should be out with they're Grandads enjoying it, making snowmen in the image of Rupert Lowe (and knocking they're heads off), sledging, snowball fights and freezing they're little mittens off. Snow IS educational IMO, and should be on the curriculum.

I can't go sledging on my own can I? I'd be mistaken for a weirdo.

I just got through to the school in the vain hope that they are closed, but again a mean lady told me they are open as ususal.

That's the trouble IMO, As Usual!!! This isn't USUAL, they have never seen it this good before, and theyre's a good chance that they may not see it this good again in they're childhood..

Kids should be out with they're Grandads enjoying it, making snowmen in the image of Rupert Lowe (and knocking they're heads off), sledging, snowball fights and freezing they're little mittens off. Snow IS educational IMO, and should be on the curriculum.

Just say they are sick!

Just tell the kids its closed, and tell the school they cant make it in...I havent seen snow this good in about 15 years!

They've already left, but I am hoping now that they can't get onto the M27 and turn tail.

On the plus side, they go to school in Whiteley, so will be able to 'snowball' some skate kids

Mods, can we habve a poll please? Snow Good or Snow Bad?

I really do 100% absolutely love it. I WILL NOT BE GOING TO WORK TODAY. FACT

They've already left, but I am hoping now that they can't get onto the M27 and turn tail.

On the plus side, they go to school in Whiteley, so will be able to 'snowball' some skate kids

Mods, can we have a poll please? Snow Good or Snow Bad?

I really do 100% absolutely love it. I WILL NOT BE GOING TO WORK TODAY. FACT

Done.

Well thing is I could be in work doing something productive instead I'm at home. Bored since I cannot go out to do anything and who the F##K honestly wants to see council estate families fight on Jeremy Kyle?

Christ, I am sure you can find something productive to do in the home!