Jump to content

Um Bongo

Members
  • Posts

    2344
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Um Bongo

  1. Mods/Admin Do you guys have rights to use the club crest in the top banner? another forum i post on was today approched by The Football Dataco stating: "Our client has highlighted Player/Match Action Images and Club Crests among the posts and as member’s avatar’s in your forum. I understand that due to the huge number of posts the tracking and removing of infringing images would prove difficult and very time consuming to perform. A suggestion I have made with other football forums, is that when you do come across new images please take steps to remove them, but I would be grateful if you could post a message to members warning them of the issues in question." If you haven't already, expect an email soon! ****ing bastards.
  2. Um Bongo

    Obama

    He'll get taken out within the year IMO.
  3. "I was on dry tyres at the end of the race when it was raining quite badly and it was just impossible on the last lap. I was fighting as hard as I could but it was so difficult to just keep the car on the track and I lost positions right at the end of the lap. Finishing in the top six is a decent result for me because I'd been struggling with the car earlier in the weekend but we were very close to fourth place so I am a bit disappointed. It's the end of my first season with Toyota and I'm happy with it as a whole. It was not easy for me early on but we improved the car a lot and I also improved myself during the year. Since Hockenheim it's been positive for me; beating my target of 20 points and finishing on the podium as well is a good achievement. Now we have to work even harder for next year to make another step forward." Quote from Glock.
  4. You just know the FIA will launch an investigation into Glock slowing down,.
  5. Listen to the Boo's. You ungrateful ****ers.
  6. Ahahahaha hessss done it#! Hes won!
  7. yess has he done it?
  8. **** sake,
  9. hes lost it!
  10. He's thrown it away.
  11. Hamilton Pits. **** **** **** He could have just thrown it away.
  12. rain is here. Critical moment.
  13. Fair play to Massa, driven the perfect race really. Can't do anymore then he's doing now.
  14. Looks like it.
  15. Only 70 laps left. Come on Hamilton!
  16. Injuries still a big problem. Bloody stupid how they can't get a simple thing like that right. But it will be ok becuase they will release a patch to fix it
  17. Do you honestly think he wouldn't do it?
  18. I counted 3. Cork Pearce Smith Think i read something somewhere that loans from 'Overseas' don't count to the limit. So if true Spiderman wouldn't have counted. Ha. we bought him didn't we. Idiot.
  19. About time. Although i don't think ANYONE saw us coming back from 2-0 to win. I'll take it though.
  20. I see the Server can't cope with last miniute winners.
  21. Pitch invasion Great stuff. McGoldricks head gets even bigger! Full time. 2-3. Get in there. And Pompey have lost.
  22. Yessssssssssssssssssssssss
  23. Come on!!!!!
  24. I wanna be, In that Number......
×
×
  • Create New...