Jump to content

silversaint

Members
  • Posts

    895
  • Joined

Everything posted by silversaint

  1. I'm aware this is a long shot but I'm looking for 2 tickets for the game on Sunday, don't want to sit in with the mags. If anyone knows of a pair going spare please let me know. Cheers.
  2. I sing; he'll take us up the Premier League.
  3. Would be tempted to start big Jos in this one. Think Yoshida will struggle in the air.
  4. 10 games in chaps, lets not panic. Control the controllables.
  5. Points won't be deducted until they come out of Administration.
  6. my e-mail is michaelhole@btinternet.com i am very interested. Thanks.
  7. Do you still have them?
  8. I'm also looking for 2 tickets. Will be in Liverpool from 2pm on Saturday so could meet at the ground?Thanks in advance.
  9. Lambert- what a player this guy has been for us. Ramirez a close second. Schneiderlin looked very tidy too.
  10. Reckon it'll be a defender.
  11. He has 947 followers, I can't imagine he'd be ultimately someone to trust.
  12. For those worrying about Carroll's impending departure to West Ham affecting the deal it seems the extra funds they will have available will be going elsewhere... "Liverpool striker Andy Carroll is in London to finalise a season-long loan move to West Ham. The 23-year-old England international is expected to undergo a medical in the next few hours before completing a move to London. It is understood there is no commitment to buy the player at the end of the loan period but it should allow Liverpool to free up funds to move for Fulham striker Clint Dempsey" From BBC website 2 minutes ago. Keep calm chaps, it'll happen.
  13. How recent is the Eurosport article?
  14. Nice while it lasted!!
  15. Any clue as to whether Spurs are genuine contenders for his signature?
  16. Spurs involved- ********!
  17. Really?If so that could be the first real sign that he's close to completing a deal with Saints?
  18. I would also much appreciate a copy of both. Living in Leeds it's impossible to nip out & buy one. If anyone could be so kind please e-mail me at michaelhole@btinternet.com. I will cover all costs obviously. Thanks.
  19. Come on Saints.
  20. Not on the bench. Says he's injured. No details on how long.
  21. Was there, Morgan was quality. My MOM closely followed by Jos!
  22. WOOT! Coyr. Nuns?
  23. Reading winning.
  24. How have we started? Slow?
  25. West Ham winning.
×
×
  • Create New...