Jump to content

shirleysfc

Members
  • Posts

    2179
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by shirleysfc

  1. Wise was released because of his attitude, nothing to do with his size.
  2. Lol
  3. About what?
  4. Agreed, people are trying to turn Morgan into Iniesta when he's more like Xavi.
  5. As was Lambert, hence we're looking for a new number 9. Lambert has hardly set the world on fire in preseason. J-Rod has scored more and looked better.
  6. Yep, he all but relegated us!!
  7. I can't see us signing another CB unless one of Jose or Jos is sold.
  8. Good interview but I wish he would just respond with "no comment" when asked about MLT.
  9. Would love to be wrong though
  10. I can't see it myself
  11. Apparently Fabrice Fernandes was his favourite Saints player as a kid...
  12. Reverse the result and we'll be qualifying for the Champions League. Obviously.
  13. Lovren looked good at times and a bit lazy at others
  14. Lallana reminds me of Fabrice Fernandes...
  15. Guly will be wearing 7 next season!
  16. RL has to hit the target there...
  17. I can't see Jose or Jos playing many games this season. wouldn't be surprised if we buy another CB.
×
×
  • Create New...