Jump to content

Cuddles

Subscribed Users
  • Posts

    549
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cuddles

  1. Bah. Wrexham doing Wrexham things. Did a job on us. Take our chances early on and we win, like last season. Great to see JWP on the score sheet. Let's use the frustration to smash the fishy few.
  2. Just need a 35 yard Welly 😂
  3. Proper professional foul
  4. Booo
  5. They need a training pitch VPN. Or...a fence.
  6. Agree it's just bantz
  7. At some point it's going to be cheaper to buy a genuine one 😂 I see AliExpress have SFC shirts for £6 now 😂😂
  8. My 3rd strip showed up Friday...it's white with grey patterns! I've not seen the genuine shirt in person, but I assume it doesn't look like that 😂 At least it's not a Bolton shirt I guess.
  9. Surely Ben Garner does it?
  10. Don't forget Bristol City didn't play midweek...
  11. He's a poor man's Nathan Jones.
  12. One thing Jander was superb at towards the end of last season was nicking the ball off opposing players and quickly bringing it forward. I do think we miss that a bit, so will be great to have different options soon.
  13. And beat Karen FC and the skates twice to make up for the -4.
  14. DHGate finally delivered my other home shirt today! Except they didn't. I got Bolton Away instead 😂😂
  15. I'm struggling to remember when we last deployed three at the back during a game though. I know previously it caused problems as no-one seemed to know who they were marking!
  16. Ah crap, not Bristol City again 🤦‍♂️
  17. Jamie Vardy has joined Burnley...
  18. Birmingham proving a difficult place to visit.
  19. He's such a fraud 😂
  20. All good points. The defence was exposed more as we lost our threat up front as well, not keeping hold of the ball. All the subs were poor today IMO.
  21. Win your home games, draw your away games. Going 3 at the back was suicidal though, we know it doesn't work for us.
  22. Still "hoping" he'll play before the international break ...
  23. Needs to be 4-0 as Stephens is scoring today. Or 4-3 😂
  24. Loving the bants 😂😂
  25. Jack Stephens will score today from a corner.
×
×
  • Create New...