Jump to content

Saint_clark

Subscribed Users
  • Posts

    36698
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Saint_clark

  1. It'll certainly make the 40th playoff match a memorable one.
  2. Danny Murphy and Rickie Lambert on talksport says expulsion shouldn't be the punishment, both saying the impact of any spying would be minimal.
  3. Wow...so the EFL are admitting it isn't a done deal.
  4. Le Tissier led consortium putting a bid together as we speak.
  5. I wondered about this. If we have evidence of multiple other clubs doing it then wtf happens then?
  6. I'll always end up coming back, but I might be at the point with Sport Republic of just not devoting any of my time, energy or emotion to the club until they're all out the door and we have new owners.
  7. Exactly. And we had an expert in sport based transgender discrimination. Marvellous.
  8. I'm not mocking her previous work, simply pointing out that it doesn't really qualify her to go up against the kind of ruthless sharks Gibson would have summoned up.
  9. It's not that pointless. It'll go before an entirely new panel of three legal experts who might have a completely different opinion on whether expulsion is proportionate or not.
  10. Fair enough, wouldn't want to hurt anyone's fucking feelings, Kate might be on my case. Fuck off.
  11. Great, so she's shit hot when people's feelings get hurt.
  12. Rickie Lambert gives his opinion on talksport this morning. https://youtu.be/NN1SF9m86b8?si=St92MbuWFe6hXRJO
  13. It is absurd, but it was at Eastleighs training ground not like he travelled up to Ipswich wearing it.
  14. Ah I see, cheers.
  15. I'm obviously blind I can't find this article on the athletic that mentions bullying, can anyone help me out with a link?
  16. I absolutely agree. We can't criticise the club for being dishonest in it's practice then slate Parsons for being honest.
  17. Who, Tonda or Dragan? Haven't seen that article yet.
  18. I just found an article that says he is actually working for Villa!!!! How do I let the club know?
  19. That would never get off the ground in a tribunal.
  20. There's been no breach of contract.
  21. The players won't be sitting down analysing the footage of previous games so if the coaching team say "they set up like this, so we need to counter them by doing this" the players will just listen.
  22. At the moment they risk losing a significant portion of the fan base altogether, and for good.
  23. This is a really good point actually, while the decision to expel us came from the commission I doubt their remit allowed them to say Boro should be reinstated so that would have come purely from the EFL.
  24. Hell of a season eh? Never dull being a Saints fan.
×
×
  • Create New...